• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like to eat semen (cum)

Do girls like to eat and taste semen (cum)? Why do they want you to come in there mouth at times

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• my girl asks for it

• U rule dude. YOUR THE MAN

• you the man.. dude teach me your secrets

What Girls Said 9

• semen is nasty tasting. period.

• Have you swallowed it before? did you like it

• Show Older
    • Those guys should eat some pineapple

• Those boys should learn how to suck their own dick...jk.but seriously, pineapple is yummy =]

• Sometimes it tastes great.Other times it tastes like sh*t.Either way, why the hell not, it's protein, and it's easy clean up.

• 9d

Well I don't really taste it, maybe an after taste, its more like a shot of tequila. It hits the back of your throat and just goes down.

As to why I like, scratch that, love for him to ejaculate in my mouth?
    1. It makes him happy and feel I love everything about him, which I do.
    2. It is intimate.
    3. It turns me on when I feel and see his scrotum tighten up right before he cums.
    4. I like to see his abs flex and feel his ass tighten as he releases.
    5. And it doesn't leave a mess, get in my hair or eyes.
    6. No chance of an unintended pregnancy.

• Never tasted it before...i don't think I ever want it in my mouth...

• hell no. its nasty and warm. it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't all warm and eww

• 9d

I don't mind it because I like doing it for guys but it tastes like salty milk chemicals in my experience.

• hmm if feel weird after reading most of the answer by girls. but I like it. I wouldn't say it jus because the taste because I usually swallow right after and its only ever been salty. sometimes its kinda thick but I don't really mind it. and I do it because I love knowing I'm making my man happy. (and sometimes seeing the...holy sh*t she really did it...look)

• ehh...if its someone I love, why not?

• 9d

I'm not a fan of the taste, but I do it because my man likes it

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy and I've tasted it my own sperm. It's f.king smelly. But for girls, its tasty trust me :P

• why the hell would you taste your own sperm.. dude so fucking gay.. so weird

• They love it. Love the taste of a man.

• U RULE TO YOUR ALSO THE MAN