Do girls like to eat semen (cum)

Do girls like to eat and taste semen (cum)? Why do they want you to come in there mouth at times

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• my girl asks for it

• you the man.. dude teach me your secrets

• U rule dude. YOUR THE MAN

What Girls Said 6

• hmm if feel weird after reading most of the answer by girls. but I like it. I wouldn't say it jus because the taste because I usually swallow right after and its only ever been salty. sometimes its kinda thick but I don't really mind it. and I do it because I love knowing I'm making my man happy. (and sometimes seeing the...holy sh*t she really did it...look)

• hell no. its nasty and warm. it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't all warm and eww

• Sometimes it tastes great.

Other times it tastes like sh*t.

Either way, why the hell not, it's protein, and it's easy clean up.

• ehh...if its someone I love, why not?

• Never tasted it before...i don't think I ever want it in my mouth...

• semen is nasty tasting. period.

• Those boys should learn how to suck their own dick...jk.

but seriously, pineapple is yummy =]

• Those guys should eat some pineapple

• Hahaha no. I've never sucked a dong, but I've never heard a girl describe semen as delicious. a lot of my friends have gotten sick from the taste.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy and I've tasted it my own sperm. It's f.king smelly. But for girls, its tasty trust me :P

• why the hell would you taste your own sperm.. dude so fucking gay.. so weird

• They love it.

Love the taste of a man.

• U RULE TO YOUR ALSO THE MAN