How to get revenge from a guy?

I used to have a "friends" with benefits with a guy "friend" of mine. He led me on so many times to think we would be more than sex. And it was a constant road of hooking and stopping on and off. Each time I stupidly believed he loved me back. The last and final time I actually cried in his face when he told me that he met another girl and told me that we should stop hooking up. I cried because I was in love with him. He apologized to me and told me that he never had any feelings for me. Despite all that he did to make me believe otherwise. He promised that he won't lead me on anymore and use me. However, things got messy and we stopped talking for a month. I reached out to him and said we should still be friends and he agreed. He told me things didn't work out with that other girl and he can only focus on work right now. I also have a lot going on myself so I said I wasn't going to stress on relationships anymore. I thought he would text me from then on once in a while, but instead he texted me everyday. I didn't put too much thought into this so I continued to talk with him. After talking for a month everyday, he randomly asks if I can have sex with him. I didn't give him an answer and I told him that if we did, its not going to be what it was last time. He replied, this is just a booty call to me. I was so angry that he even referred to me as a booty call. I figured he wanted to rekindle what we had in hopes for something more because they last time he actually saw me cry and promised he wouldn't lead me on again and he wanted to do it again. Now I don't even regard him as a friend anymore. I don't want to just ignore him. I want him to get a taste of his own medicine. I want to get even. Of course, I don't want to do anything crazy to physically hurt him. But I want to mess with his mind and emotions. How do I do so? He disregarded my feelings so why should I care about him. How do I get revenge?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up. It's kind of your own fault for not wising up. Lol, I mean c' know pretty damn well if you're involved in a comitted monogamous relationship with someone or not. You agreed to that type of relationship, and then you're mad because somehow magically it didn't turn into something else? Your pride is hurt because basically the guy has told you that you're just good for sex...but the thing is HE never lied. YOU reached out to HIM. Lol. Basically you played yourself and now you're mad at him? The fact that you're talking about getting revenge makes you look even more ridiculous. That's way childish. YOu want to hurt him emotionally? Yo, he obviously doesn't have really deep feelings for you so what's your plan for that? "Make him" fall in love with you and then leave? Tie him up in your basement? I've known chicks like you before, you're basically crazy and you have that mentality of a girl who blames everyone else for her own failures to take control of her actions. Basically you did this to yourself. The guys seems like he was straight up with you from the jump, which would make him blameless.