Random Sexual Questions? ;)

1. Am I the only girl that LOVES giving blow jobs?

2. Would you rather have a girl ask you if she can give you a bj or just surprise you with it? :p

3. Can friends with benefits ever turn into anything more than that. He says he likes me, he just isn't ready to date, but in the future it could be something? Do you think he just said that to keep getting laid from me? Hmm..

4. Do guys ever get like super hyper after sex? That's how my friends with benefits is sometimes. :p It's one thing I LOVE about him.. :p

5. If you had a FWB, what do you kind of sexual favors would you ask for? Other than just intercourse haha..

6. If a woman agrees to friends with benefits would you consider her a slut?

7.How many sexual partners have you had! :)

8. Last One! :) How many partners is too much?

Okay one more question.. He want's a picture of down there, but how can you make that picture attractive personally I think vaginas are ugly! lol Would you think it's hot if I sent him one with my finger in there? lol I know! To much Information! Just curious! ha ha Annoymous anyways so what the hell! :)
:D You guys mad me feel so much better about my situation! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. God I hope not.

2. Ask me...better yet, beg me. Because I will beg to go down as well.

3. It's rare, but it can happen.

4. I guess it's possible. I just relax afterward so I dunno.

5. I would ask for private shows and pics. Me and my friends with benefits would send pics all the time.

6. Hell no, I would consider her awesome.

7. 15 or so. Most more than once.

8. Psh! None is to much, life is a party.

• Love the last answer! :) I'm only at 4 although..

• Yeah, being on the same page now it makes it so much better!

• Thank you for the best answer :) suuure wish I could send you a friend request lmao.