Random Sexual Questions? ;)

1. Am I the only girl that LOVES giving blow jobs? 2. Would you rather have a girl ask you if she can give you a bj or just surprise you with it? :p 3. Can friends with benefits ever turn into anything more than that. He says he likes me, he just isn't ready to date, but in the future it could be... Show More

Okay one more question.. He want's a picture of down there, but how can you make that picture attractive personally I think vaginas are ugly! lol Would you think it's hot if I sent him one with my finger in there? lol I know! To much Information! Just curious! ha ha Annoymous anyways so what the hell! :)
:D You guys mad me feel so much better about my situation! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. God I hope not.

2. Ask me...better yet, beg me. Because I will beg to go down as well.

3. It's rare, but it can happen.

4. I guess it's possible. I just relax afterward so I dunno.

5. I would ask for private shows and pics. Me and my friends with benefits would send pics all the time.

6. Hell no, I would consider her awesome.

7. 15 or so. Most more than once.

8. Psh! None is to much, life is a party.

• Love the last answer! :) I'm only at 4 although..

• Show Older
    • Yeah, being on the same page now it makes it so much better!

• Thank you for the best answer :) suuure wish I could send you a friend request lmao.