I need to cum! Help me!

I'm so horny right now I just need to get off so bad! What are your fantasies? Or what would you do to me if I was there? ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd give you a nice, big piece of chocolate cake. And as soon as you cut into it, you find my credit card in thereMmmmm, how do you like that? ;D

What Guys Said 10

• i would lick your bald pussy mmmmmm

• My tongue still aches from eating out a girl. So I probably wouldn't do anything to you, LOL.Why not watch some p*rn? LOL.

• you being blindfolded, have melted chocolate all over your body (or where ever you want it) some strawberrys maybe that I could feed you.no touching each other, just feel my tongue slowly licking of the chocolate off your body, then I f*** you slow and deep and hard, then I go faster and faster

• message me and I will give you my email address hehe

• friend me and I promise I will make you cum!

• Try googling for "porn for women". Don't know how it works with women, but with us guys it's every ready...

• Porn-for-men :-) is more focussed on the visual aspect. Nudity and full exposure, nothing left to the imagination, little or no storyline, slam-bam stuff. After some time, it gets very boring and predictable (almost, except some). You can predict what would happen: she gives him oral, he starts pleasuring her, he gets aroused, starts pumping her... she's forgotten, and he comes gloriously (sometimes spilling all over her).Porn for women is more creative, subtle, story-driven. I like it too...

• most women watch the same p*rn men do ... I do at least :D

• Why are you asking for our fantasies? You got your own which are way more effective for you. A fantasy than we have might be a total disgust to you. If you need help with thinking about something, browse some p0rn. That should give you some ideas, and help you explode your juices all over your room.

• I'd have a conversation with you and listen All night.

• I'd wear my special speedo for you.

• Agreed!

• NO ONE should have a special speedo LMAO :D

• My fantasies are girls ganging up on me to get even with me. They rape and sexually assault me.

What Girls Said 7

• Just watch some p*rn and use your favorite toys - and you're there! lol

• Xhamster. Make sure to go to the full site not just the mobile one.

• Porn?

• i love the girls comments vs the guys! no wonder they say don't trust people online...all they are is desprit and horny :P

• Porn time

• go to p*rn hub or something and buy a new vibrator

• Get some p*rn...

• lol