How many calories in cum?

I'm concerned because I've been putting on weight recently and I think it might be because my come intake has increased. **** is like a tub of pringles to me and I'm concerned for my health.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Eat less cake with all that sperm and you're good to go.

• totally

• She threatened to take away the **** if I didn't give her best answer

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe OP knows how much increase of jizz she's talking about hence her concern. Maybe its more than most of you are thinking lol

• A BJ is like eating celery, you spend more calories getting the good stuff than you consume. Even if you're lazy and just lie there.

So, if you want to lose weight, you should line up more guys. Or, take up jogging, find a nice isolated path with lots of guys, and take your breaks burning even more calories :)

• The reason you are gaining weight is that you are putting your body into a position that is way too easy to get his d*** into your mouth. Have him stand on a table so your only option is to strain upward on tiptoe with your head back and only the tip of your tongue barely able to reach him. Should give you just enough exercise to lose a bit of weight. Even though the tsp of c** is only 5 calories, wouldn't hurt to just let it miss your mouth, dribble down your cheek while you gaze lovingly at him for the gift he just gave you -

• At about five calories a load, you must have guys lined up to "feed" you if you are gaining weight from it.

• LOL as if this question wasn't good enough on its own, this was the ad that came up.

link

if you are actually interested you should use the internets search feature

• I LOLed

• A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 calories.

• It doesn't taste like sugar.

• Semen contains:

Water

Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol

Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), and creatine

Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and potassium

Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, and choline

Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins

Body-by-Products: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, and nitrogen

Enzymes

• It's not the come making you fat. Replace the fork in your mouth with a d*** more often and you will lose weight.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe 5 and that isn't making you fat!

• 8000

• i hope this is a joke cause no one can actually believe come make them gain weight.

• That is not the reason for your weight gain. Are you eating more and not working out? Are you stressed? Sometimes when you get older your metabolism slows down too so it could be any number of things. Look at what you are eating and your level of activity and then take it from there.

• 5 calories, it's actually good for you lol

• Cum is not making you gain weight. You need to work out more.