Friends with benefits and he has a girlfriend.

Friends with benefits: Is it a good idea? He has a girlfriend and I want him something awful. We have fooled around before a little, but nothing to this extreme. He is interested in me and I have known him for forever. He already has a relationship that he is happy with and I just want some loving from him every now and again. We have talked about having sex in the past and he wanted me a couple of weeks ago, but I refused. I have been thinking about it and friends with benefits sounds like it might work.

Most Helpful Guy

• FWB are such a complex issue. Even when you don't know the person emotions get in the way. In your specific case, you already know him, so later on, it might come back to haunt you, as you might get more emotionally attached than what you already are. Based on that don't do it.

And that's not even mentioning the fact that what you're doing is morally wrong, but since people are selfish and don't respect relationships nowadays, no surprise there.

• Totally agree.

• Wow, you really know how to snap someone back to reality. Thanks for the advice.