Why Can't I Make Him Cum?

Sometimes We Have Sex For Hours And Still He Won't Cum. I End Up Giving Up Because I Start To Take It Personally Like Somethings Wrong With Me . I Am In My Twenties , Never Had Kids , Already Know About The Squeeze Technique , Where You Contract Your Muscles , Only Been With Like Eight Guys Ever . He Is Average In Size . Also Masturbates A lot . I'm Worried That I Feel To Loose Inside There . But It Just Doesn't Make Sense Why I Would Be . Is There Anything I Can Do . I Use To Be Able To Make Previous Boyfriend Cum Way Quick .

Do You Feel Like You Have To Work Harder To Achieve An Orgasm If The Girl Is Not Tight ? Won't That Kinda Make You Not Look Forward To It As Much As You Would If It Was Teen Age Tight ?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he is masturbating, that will not give him the ability to cum. his sensation scale is dulled. Tell him to stop pleasuring himself so that you can do it for him more often. if he rather masturbate than be with you, then you guys need to talk about that and may want to think about where you are really heading with this relationship. But for now, just focus on pleasuring yourself with him and cumming yourself, then when you feel satisfied, stop and don't worry about making him cum.. focus more on your needs rather than needing to please others.. there might be something here that you need to work on - emotionally.. but you gotta ask yourself that , no one knows that but you.

What Guys Said 31

• I looked a bit more and this link could help you understand: retarded ejaculation link

• You'll have a lot to read there - but delving deeper in the site it turns out to be commercial :-P and I CAN'T CONDONE THAT!!

Take the information provided but don't pay!!

• could he be taking some medicine (or drug?)

• If you look around among the questions here, you'll discover that it happens to others too.

He can have been afraid of coming to early or to ejaculate in you (or his ex!) -having sex without proper birth control and counting on retracting in time- and develloped a reflex blocking his own orgasm (about the inverse of a premature ejaculation)

He has a problem there but in any case you're not at fault.

• NOPE.HE DOESN'T TAKE ANY SORT OF PILLS OR MEDICATION.HE SMOKES SPEED THOUGH.

• Uses speed, and you think that's not a drug? SPEED IS A DRUG.

Get him of it, back to normal.

• I think you have it backwards, I don't think you can give an orgasm, you can only have an orgasm. This said, I think you should stop feeling guilty, if there's been attempts on your part to turn him on and satisfy him, the rest is up to him, to figure out his body is his duty, not yours.

That being said though, I have a hunch this friend has some issues with his energy levels, perhaps something is on his mind, or maybe a medicine he's taking, even stress, whatever it is, something lowering his arousal level, again this is not your issue, but his. There's a book I would recommend, "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" present him with this, you might be surprised at the results.

XD

Best of luck~!

• You seriously need to read this ---> link

• its NOT that big a deal .

Cumming is over rated. Its that dis satisfaction that will lead to caress and love, never ending.

so don't worry so much.

More from Guys
26

What Girls Said 13

• well a guy who masturbates a lot starts to lose the excitement while having the actual sex

i would suggest talking to him about it

• Umm, no. Masturbation is one outlet for sexual release, but intercourse is different, not better. Some things excite a guy when he's spanking off, while other things work on him during foreplay and intercourse.

• Anti-depression drugs make it so guys really can't cum. If your worried that your to loose there are exercises that can tighten you up. Plus it's a muscle it doesn't stretch to much it does retract obviously. But make sure he's sober have a lot and I mean a lot of fore play, give head, find the spots that turn him on the most and make sure you hit them when your doing it. If you really want to make him come play a "game". Or tell him to not masturbate if he won't stop don't have sex for a while like a week and make sure you still tease the sh*t out of him trust me it'll work

• Its not you. Its him. It could be drugs, drinking or like a lot people said he masturbates too frequently. Change positions, take longer in foreplay. I have had two kids and my husband can still come in a few minutes.

• blow him in between? helps...

• all I know is that the less he masturbates, the easier it will be to make him come.

More from Girls
8