Why Can't I Make Him Cum?

Sometimes We Have Sex For Hours And Still He Won't Cum. I End Up Giving Up Because I Start To Take It Personally Like Somethings Wrong With Me . I Am... Show More

Do You Feel Like You Have To Work Harder To Achieve An Orgasm If The Girl Is Not Tight ? Won't That Kinda Make You Not Look Forward To It As Much As You Would If It Was Teen Age Tight ?

Most Helpful Opinion

• if he is masturbating, that will not give him the ability to cum. his sensation scale is dulled. Tell him to stop pleasuring himself so that you can do it for him more often. if he rather masturbate than be with you, then you guys need to talk about that and may want to think about where you are really heading with this relationship. But for now, just focus on pleasuring yourself with him and cumming yourself, then when you feel satisfied, stop and don't worry about making him cum.. focus more on your needs rather than needing to please others.. there might be something here that you need to work on - emotionally.. but you gotta ask yourself that , no one knows that but you.