Guys who can only orgasm through prostate stimulation?

Is it possible? Or is the prostate just an addition, not a sole instrument?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

I receive it regularly as a part of a masseuse-style hand job where she sits up and uses both hands. I like it a lot but I don't think I could come from it alone. She has experimented with this. I become hard but don't progress to orgasm. Where it is most effective is in the last minute or so run-up to a hand job finish. When I start to buck for more, she drives her finger into my anus in a few short strokes while rolling her finger back and forth. When she is just beyond the second knuckle, she can feel the bulge of my prostate and plays it with beckoning motions while stroking in and out. When I ejaculate, she has learned to align pressure on my prostate in rhythm with contractions/squirts. This makes them stronger and (!) makes them feel literally hot.

So not a sole instrument but certainly a strong helper. My best and strongest orgasms have come from this, which some call a "Mamasan Hand job".

• No, it's not possible. The prostate is not erectile tissue, and only by stimulating erectile tissue the orgasm is possible (it has to have the right kind of nerve endings and it has to have enough of them). The prostate doesn't even have nerve endings.

• I had that done to me once. It was pretty intense.

Maybe he's gotten to the point where he needs both? How did that happen? I don't see how you can do it every time in every situation.

• i don't know how to stimulate it

• IDK, I never wanted to try it.

• That is very rare. Unless a man has sever erectile dysfunction than maybe the only way to ejaculate would be to stimulate the prostate gland. What makes you ask?

• Anytime

• Thank you!

• Just be patient and see what happens. The less you freak out the less pressure will be on him and you.

• Show Older
  • There are some guys who can do it. I never have.

link

• Oh, sorry - I misread. You know I would bet it would be possible to become dependent on it. the difference is SO much more intense. I can see that 'regular' ones could be a letdown. But I'm sure it's equally something that can be learned in the reverse so 'regular' orgasms are just as enjoyable again.

• But I mean guys who can ONLY orgasm like that, who can't come without prostate stimulation...