Guys who can only orgasm through prostate stimulation?

Is it possible? Or is the prostate just an addition, not a sole instrument?

Most Helpful Guy

• I receive it regularly as a part of a masseuse-style hand job where she sits up and uses both hands. I like it a lot but I don't think I could come from it alone. She has experimented with this. I become hard but don't progress to orgasm. Where it is most effective is in the last minute or so run-up to a hand job finish. When I start to buck for more, she drives her finger into my anus in a few short strokes while rolling her finger back and forth. When she is just beyond the second knuckle, she can feel the bulge of my prostate and plays it with beckoning motions while stroking in and out. When I ejaculate, she has learned to align pressure on my prostate in rhythm with contractions/squirts. This makes them stronger and (!) makes them feel literally hot.

So not a sole instrument but certainly a strong helper. My best and strongest orgasms have come from this, which some call a "Mamasan Hand job".