Shooting your load???

Where are the best places to shoot it after sex/ bj/ hj/ etc?Girls you can comment as well. I am curious like can we come on you, or on your clothes? I hate cumming just in my own hand or on the floor, its like a waste of cum!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Anywhere is fine with me.If I'm giving oral,then he can come in my mouth,or shoot it all over my face,hair,neck or chest.If He's in my puss,then I love having come there,or pull out and shoot on it,or on my stomach,and if he's in my butt,he can certainly come in there or shoot all over it,it's up to him.I don't like it on my clothes,though.I love wearing nice hosiery and lingerie when having sex,and it can get ruined with all the come stains,it doesn't always wash out.My current boyfriend does love footjobs,whenever he sees me wearing pantyhose or stockings.Once we're alone,he'll slide off my heels,and start rubbing his penis all over my feet,and I'll massage him,until he shoots all over my nylon covered feet.He's so sexy when he does that.

• Finally a woman, who doesn't think feet are disgusting.

What Girls Said 6

• For a BJ, I prefer it in my mouth. For sex, I prefer it inside me or on my lower back. If you're going to come, you need to warn a girl first and if you want to come ON her instead of IN her, you need to ask her in advance. Never, and I mean never, come on a girl's face!

• during sex: inside me is my first preference, if we can't do that, than on me somewhere, anywhere. during a bj: in my mouth

• My best friend's girlfriend doesn't like to swallow, nor does she like it on her body so he had to go into a towel, which sucks or so he says cause he's like "yeah I'm getting a bj then when I'm about to go I have to climax into a towel, how lame". Personally, I swallow not because I enjoy the taste or anything like that but just because I love my boyfriend and yeah..I think if the girl doesn't want to swallow it should at least go on her chest or something of the sort and not into a towel or something lame like that...

• i like it in my mouth and face, but also on my body. it always depends on what the girl wants.

• inside me, I love the feeling and then I can just go to the toilet and let it drain out.

• For me...Sex : on my stomach BJ : mouth or boobsYou should ask your partner what she prefers though before you squirt all over her. Everyone is different in what they like.

What Guys Said 2

• after using condoms for a very long time, its kind of a fantasy to get a girl pregnant. it drives me crazy when she swallows. Sperm is a natural thingy to a woman and makes her naturally happy, I forgot the term

• Her mouth, if she's okay with that.