Turned down a hot guy for one night stand now he is very cold?

So I texted this guy who is like an acquaintance and owns a pub that I'll come over with a group of friends, he put me on the guest list. He is real... Show More

He is married too guys! I don't care I just want him to be interested and have that one night stand maybe
Is it too late?
Well was obviously scared the first time he asked, wasn't leading him on like him a lot. Honestly have never done this before. Please do not judge me ladies and men, hubby and I have not had sex for over two years, he is abusive we lead parallel live

Most Helpful Guy

• He is annoyed because he wanted to sleep with you, and you said no, despite stating that you were flirting with him back.
    However you should wait till your single anyway, just dont lead guys on/flirt if you are not actually interested. Not cool

• "I just want him to be interested and have that one night stand maybe" So is that a yes? or maybe? or not sure? why did you say no the first time lol