Girls: How did you feel getting naked with a guy for the first time?

Girls: How did you feel getting naked with a guy for the first time? How do you feel about getting naked (nudity)! Is it easy for you?

• Yes. Its easy everywhere
  • No. But with my BF only

Most Helpful Girl

• It was scary...I remember the first time I let my boyfriend see and touch my lady parts, I was SO self conscious and SO nervous. My legs started shaking with nerves. When I let him see my breasts for the first time though, that was different. I liked doing that :) that was exciting.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 24

• Nudity has never been a problem for me. I have always felt that with few differences we are all the same in our birthday suits. The response from the anonymous (long answer) also pretty much sums up my feelings about nudity and such. It isn't always sexual

• only with my boyfriend in private

• Surprisingly, I didn't feel as self-conscious as I thought I'd be when I was a virgin. Probably it's because the guy is also naked.

Now dropping your pants or taking off your bra in your gynocologist's office, THAT's a different matter lol Even though she's a she, and a doctor, I really felt uncomfortable.

• I don't mind exposing myself to my gynaec, male or female. It's the nurse watching that makes me feel really uncomfortable.

• I love being naked and i love swimming naked. I wish there wasn't such a stigma on nudity. We are the only animals in the whole world that feel a need to cover our bodies. I, just dont get it.

• I'm 100% with you. I enjoy nudity, both seeing nude women and being nude for them, I don't mind showing them my body at all, in fact I love it. All they have to do is ask. I really love skinny dipping in hot springs. What an incredible feeling that is!

• I didn't answer the poll because I'm not A and not B.

The first time I got naked, it felt incredibly good. Though it was not just boyfriends but more of hook up. Also, I like being naked in genera, I would do it in a place where the point is to be naked but I would not do it it a public places.

• O wao..whats about Spencer Tunick’? Are you comfortable to be part of it?

• Yes! So with your BF its easy for you always

• always :)

More from Girls
19

What Guys Said 1

• Well as a guy it is usually nerve wracking the first time. usually you are just worried she will think your cock is too small and maybe laugh. I am not talking about a roll on the floor but that little chuckle that would be like a first reaction you cannot stop. that would just be so devastating. I have only been with 2 women. just coming out of a 20 yr marriage (25 together). I met someone this past Monday. we were supposed to have sex last night so I was really nervous all day. but things fell through. so it is now scheduled for a week from tomorrow as it will be the first chance we have a place to ourselves. I cannot wait because she is so gorgeous. but I am really freakin nervous. she has already felt it over the pants so she has an idea of size but still...