• Ask
  • myTake

Is this sexy? Women Eating ice cream cones and popsicles.?

Men do you really find the way women eat ice cream cones and popsicles sexy? I've heard this a lot and wanted to hear this from some of you.

This question has a poll!

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not THAT perverted. So, no. "D"
    for me.

• So its perverted to have impure thoughts about women while she's eating, in this case frozen treats?

• No. In my mind, woman + Popsicle does not bring ANY thought at all except that "I wish I could have it too".

• It's very erotic and a turn on to watch a girl lick and suck on something (like a popsicle).

• Hot girl - sexy
    average girl - meh
    ugly girl - gross

• So it all depends on her looks and or body shape?

• Yes.

• Only sexy if you make direct eye contact.

• How long of direct eye contact would make it sexy? A glimpse or a few secs

• It doesn't do anything for me. Maybe if she was trying to turn me on it might be different. Unless the girl is eating it like a p*rn star and moaning a lot it wouldn't be sexy. I just don't really think about it like that. If I thought that way, it would hurt me every time she took a bite. lol

What Girls Said 1