• Ask
  • myTake

Can't hear after orgasm? please help!

so I was just masturbating, and I had a really strong orgasm, and after I noticed that my hearing is messed up. like when you have a cold or... Show More

my hearings back now after like 15-20 mins...but I still wanna know, has this happened to anyone else?

I'm afraid it'll happen with my boyfriend, or that it might be a sign of something wrong. I've had stronger orgasms than this before though

Most Helpful Opinion

• Actually yes! I've had it happen to me several times. Its mostly, in my opinion, because the orgasm is so strong that you also have too much blood rushing to your head, causing the muffled hearing and sometimes lightheaded feeling. Just tends to happen on occasion. I usually can hear fine after about five minutes or so.

• Alright thank you =)

i was so worried that it was some medical thing, or something wrong with me.

• Haha funny thing while reading this my ears started to feel like when you are coming down in a airplane... not sure if that's the same thing you are talking about. I would love to have an orgasm that is so strong that it makes me light headed.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

0/2500