Can't hear after orgasm? please help!

so I was just masturbating, and I had a really strong orgasm, and after I noticed that my hearing is messed up. like when you have a cold or something, you can still hear but its really muted and kinda fuzzy.

is this from the masturbation? is it normal? will it go away?

my hearings back now after like 15-20 mins...but I still wanna know, has this happened to anyone else?

I'm afraid it'll happen with my boyfriend, or that it might be a sign of something wrong. I've had stronger orgasms than this before though

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Actually yes! I've had it happen to me several times. Its mostly, in my opinion, because the orgasm is so strong that you also have too much blood rushing to your head, causing the muffled hearing and sometimes lightheaded feeling. Just tends to happen on occasion. I usually can hear fine after about five minutes or so.

• Haha funny thing while reading this my ears started to feel like when you are coming down in a airplane... not sure if that's the same thing you are talking about. I would love to have an orgasm that is so strong that it makes me light headed.

• Alright thank you =)

i was so worried that it was some medical thing, or something wrong with me.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 0