The D*ck Size Thread to End All D*ck Size Threads...(yeah right, I wish)

Well, pretty much 90 times a day someone between the ages of 13 and 70 asks if his dick size is ok. As a woman, I will go out on a limb here and say, we are getting really bored of this question. So, here's the real honest truth about your penis size.

1. You can't change it. So worrying about it is only going to make you miserable. Please, don't worry.

2. Almost every single dick a woman ever sees is going to be within one inch of absolute average. The average size of the peen is SO common, that really very few men, statistically, are above it or below it by much.

3. Yes, there are some women (and men) who really like large penises. A lot of that has to do with how much we TALK about how big imposing circus weeners are so powerful and taboo and sexy. Eroticizing something like that is going to make it erotic for some people. That's just how it is. Refer to #1.

4. Only about 30% of women can even have an orgasm from stuff you do with your dick, no matter WHAT size it is. You aren't broken. We aren't broken. The female orgasm requires stimulation to the clitoris, and the penis really doesn't stimulate the clitoris much. 70% of women need to be orally or manually stimulated to orgasm before the penis even enters the picture, or manually stimulated in addition to the doodle diddling in the doodle hole. Once we HAVE an orgasm, our vaginas are felling all kinds of good, and THEN your dick is going to feel INCREDIBLE, and we might orgasm again.

In conclusion, your dick is probably just fine if it's clean (like, please take a shower before you ask us to put our mouths on it. Your ball sweat does not taste sexy), disease free, wearing a condom, and there's plenty of lube.

Bonus: Foreskins are cool. Eventually American girls will get used to them, because circumcision rates are going down. Yay for foreskins.

Bonus 2: Your tallywhackers do not stretch our vaginas out, or make our labia get extra flappy(?). Vaginas are made for a whole baby human to come out and then snap back into shape. But you can hurt us if your donger is not lubricated enough, so ALWAYS have condom-safe lube handy. (If you hurt us, you open micro abrasions in the vaginal wall which make us more susceptible to STDs, and STDs are sooooo NOT sexy.)

Bonus 3: Bends or curves in your member are pretty normal if they are not extreme. You should be having an annual physical, so let the doc tell you if your have a severe curve, called a stricture, otherwise, don't worry about it.

I'm being all silly about it, but I really want guys to know their dicks are just fine. Really, just fine. Don't worry so much.

522

Most Helpful Guy

• 4d

great. but now im wondering how my dick is supposed to be owen wilsons nose

• 3d

you know what I've always thought that women were the ones who had to deal with the most unrealistic standards of beauty/body shaming but I admit I've never had to confront anything remotely like that as an insecurity so thanks for helping to open my eyes

• 3d

@powerwoman oh,,, okay lol, i get you...

• 3d

i actually didn't notice owen wilsons nose, like ever... i tought he looked perfectly 10/10

Most Helpful Girl

• 6d

I HOPE every guy on here reads this!!!

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 21

• 7d

Dick size and vagina size are related. In places where guys have big dicks like in South America where the dick size is 7 inches average , here woman's vaginal length is of similar size to accommodate such a dick. In countries of Asia like North Korea and Philippines guys have dick sizes of around 4 inches and women's vaginal length is also of similar length. But the problem really is faced in mixed cultures like USA where if a guy from North korea or Philippines want to have sex with a South American , their dick and vagina size will not be a good fit. So it is not a problem only with guys but also with girls. Women from USA like French and Italian men because they have bigger penis size as compared to USA men. So problems are there for USA men if women go gor relations with Italian an French men because of their penis size.

• 7d

The whole point of the My Take is to release you from that myth that a woman is going to be ruined for an American man if she gets with some swarthy big cocked foreigner. The vagina literally does not work that way.

• 3d

@lord_chilled Average penis size is not the same everywhere. The average penis size is 3.8 inches in North Korea and 7.1 inches in Congo Democratic Republic. Where as USA is at 61st position with 5.1 inches.

• 3d

thats not true. there is no place in the world where the dick is 3.8 on average

• 6d

Good to know that some women still care more about what a guy has in his heart and mind than in his pants.

• 2d

Sory I joined late in the discussion. Just one point, there are ways to "grow" (naturally) dicks by means of foreplay.

• 2d

That's called getting an erection. That's not the same as "increasing penis size".

• 2d

Okay...

• 1d

Good write up by the way. Thank you.

• 1d

This site is so gay 😑

• 6d

I agree with you. Everyday they ask the same stupid penis size question. I think as long it isn't abnormally too small where a woman can't feel a thing or too big where it hurts her, a woman will be fine with a ok size.

• 7d

Very informative!

• 7d

There just isn't anything to be done about a guy's insecurity about his penis size. Some guys are going to obsess over it no matter what.

• 6d

Ladies, I want you to meet the friend between my legs. His name is Goliath and I have to order special elastic pants for him on the internet.

• 6d

can we apply the same to the tits or ass question too? ;)

• 7d

Is 10.3 inches good?

• 7d

Good take!

• 5d

I think it's dumb to care about the size of a guys penis size. As long as it ain't small it shouldn't be a problem.

• 7d

thanks babe.. it was good one.. you should try for pussy and boobs look too...

• 7d

irrelevant of size and shape, I like, and many girls like, my dick lol

• 7d

Yeah, because size is just not a very important factor for women 99% of the time. Not to say anything about YOUR size, but just size, in general, not very important.

• 7d

it is based on what I have heard and seen. many women are super concerned with boob size and to majority of guys, my opinion, it does not matter much. anyway, just saying, not much difference with guys being insecure with dick size and girls being insecure with boob size. girls boobs are fine.

• 7d

@MlleCake besides there are many different types of pussy as well.
      http://i.imgur.com/msWT7.jpg

• 2d
  • 3d

"but I really want guys to know their dicks are just fine. Really, just fine. Don't worry so much." Yea as long as you are about average or bigger..

I love these "size doesn't matter, as long as it's around the size I like"

• 3d

I didn't say that. OTHER women may say it, because they too suffer under some false ideas about the role of penis size in female pleasure. I don't say that, because I don't believe it and it's not true.

• 2d

No one is lying about anything. You're just stuck on this idea of very penis-centric sex.

And I don't think you get what I was saying about my body type - my point was, I rock what I have. Everyone's gotta get ok with what they have.

• 2d

I get it. You are not trying to say that every penis size is equally good, but it's not so important if it's not that good. I know there are other aspects in sex too, but I was talking purely about penis in vagina action, not other aspects. And sadly there aren't women who want smaller one. They (and you) can be okay with it and deal with it, but it's not desired like bigger would be. If you had to choose one size to be with the rest of your life, it's so obvious you wouldn't go for the small one, no one would. And sure as hell no one would say "doesn't matter, give me any size". Of course it matters.

• 4d

Well now all my concerns have been washed away. Thanks internet lady.

• 3d

I don't know if it washes away anyone's concerns. In some ways, I think I posed something that really minimizes the importance of the penis all together, and I can see that some may find that insulting. Maybe not. This is just the thing I think about when I see the question.

• 4d

Good take except #1. The truth is that we CAN change size with exercises.
    Oh and the moral of this take applies to women too who beg for boob jobs and enlargement.

• 3d

That's not true. All the research, all the medical science - and unless you have a major, painful surgery, there is nothing you can do to increase size in a meaningful way. I know you REALLY want to believe all those methods on the internet work. They don't work.

• 2d

They don't? Alright. Not necessary here though, so I have no personal experience.

• 5d

Nope, I've given up with women. I'm not even average here. I'm 4 inches. I don't want to face anymore humiliation/embarrassment/shame because of it.
    I have nightmares of women pulling down my pants and laughing at me.
    Giving up on women feels like a huge relief, not having to worry what a women thinks of you, whether you will be able to pleasure her. I would encourage men in my position to do the same. I used to want to get married and have kids, but I think I can live a good single life.

• 3d

You're not even 25 yet. There's time yet for you to get ok with what you have and have wonderful, loving, fulfilling relationships. I can't guarantee that you will never meet a cruel woman, but you can do a lot to select partners who not only won't tease you, but like, even love, you enough to love whatever you have. I have a boyfriend with a completely non-functional penis due to a disease he has, and though I was a little bummed that I couldn't give him pleasure the way he gives it to me, I really love him and we have a great relationship.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 4

• 7d

About time somebody did this!

• 7d

Great post. :)

• 7d

This was really really good tbh!

• 7d

yeah u r right but they will still compare it with others!