How can I make my man horny?

Ok well I get really horny and fast and I want it but he never does how do I get him horny I mean I want to be thrown down on the floor bed couch car you name it and he won't do anything I've teased him. And nothing ill by sexy underwear. Nothing. Ill kiss him bite him do everything he likes and nothing. And then when he does give it to me, he won't go down on me or do anything to me apart from having me give him a Bj. What can I do to make him want me and get him really wanting me

Most Helpful Guy

• Kiss his neck gently, kiss his arms gently, gently touch his thighs, stick a finger in his. - wait - do everything except the last thing. :) If all else fails, you can talk to him about it and if he's a good guy, he'll understand and "help". But what do I know, I'm Just A Random Guy. Enjoy your night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ma9UtrNLeg

• Report

Hey just another random guy you helped out the most I ended up talking to him and he told me he's been taking meds that effect his sexual cravings and that he's sorry so yeah lol it was the best thing to talk to him ...thanks a lot man you really helped

• Report

It was my pleasure. Glad to see it worked out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try flirting with him a little then stop. Next time he see you, do the same thing, but don't try and have sex with him. Just do things like kiss his neck or bit his ear, but then stop. In other words tease him, but don't follow though on trying to have sex with him. Eventually he will be so horny, he'll want to throw you down and have wild sex! Good luck!