A stripper gave me her number while at the strip club! What does this mean?

A stripper gave me her number while at the club! What does this mean?She was nice as hell and not pushy whatsoever for lap dances, drinks and tips, which is a major plus!She was real attractive and only 22, I'm 21.I ended up getting a wonderful private dance with her.She kept telling me how good looking I was and that she's really into me, I thought it was just the typical stripper babble...But then to my surprise the says she wants to hang out, outside of the club with me, like at her house to to do random things like play video games, and have sex!She even gave me 2 free drinks from the bar, which is unheard of at this club! And she told me to text her later on in the night.Now my question is... does this girl really like me and genuinely interested in me, or is she looking to get PAID, and get some extra $$$$ outside of the club? (like a hooker or call girl)This is a SERIOUS question. This happened to me a month ago. I tried calling her, but I think I punched the number in incorrectly, and never spoke to her since!Pending your responses, I may go back to visit her at the club.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• man me and you are in the same boat. Was down on bourbon when the saints won the super bowl (hint hint where I'm from). lol. But went to the club with some friends and we were drunk. go figure. and I left and they disappeared. well the club was cool and was relaxing and meet some cool people up there (dancers, bartenders, customers like me, waitresses, owner) all nice people.Same situation man she came over and we got to talking told some jokes made her laugh which made me feel pretty confident. Very attractive women and we talked for about 5 minutes. and same thing I had a great private dance too. And she told me a lot about her life (where she was from, went to college, showed me pictures of her mom, etc.) well I am a college kid myself not rolling with the benji's. And at the end of the night she gave me $50 for a cab ride and to meet somewhere so we could hangout. Well my buddy from earlier that night had my keys so I couldn't get a ride down there so I called another taxi to come get me and by the time I got back to the club she left.Was pretty disappointed in myself. I don't want her to feel like I "stood her up" or anything like that. She was a cool girl 24 years old, not to mention I'm 20, and very funny and entergetic. I am going back down there this weekend for mardi gras, I want to see her again and see if she would like to hangout outside of the club, but don't want to come on to her and make her think I'm a stalker because I am back in their place two weekends back to back. Overall a cool, sweet, attractive girl had a blast and it just seemed like she liked me and I wasn't thought of as some "normal customer" type of guy. I don't know of many girls that give guys 50 bucks for a cab ride and everything. So man don't get to upset you aren't the only one out there that this has happened to. Keep your head up. And keep me posted and tell me what happens if you don't mind.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess she might really like you, but I'd have a hard time taking any of her actions at face value. She makes her living by getting men to give her money. It'd be hard not to think she doesn't have other motivations here.

• lord if it was a waitress would you think she was just doing it to get extra tips? eh no ! just because she's a stripper doesn't mean that she plays with men ! what have you got to lose by texting her ? ask her out on a date or think of something fun to do/hang out if the money issue comes up you'll know she's not genuine ..

• I would have texted her that night, but my phone was sh*tty, and I messed up putting the number in. so later when I tried to pull the # under her name in the phonebook, 2 random different numbers appeared, and neither worked. so......

• Do you still have the number she gave you ? try delete the ones you put in and then try put it in again.. if not maybe go visit her again..

• why don't you just call her and hang out with her and see if she wants money. if she doesn't, score, if she does then just leave...

• Go talk to her.

• You are probably the 100th person she has done and said these things too. You don't meet people in situations like that who expect something deeper than what it is.

What Guys Said 6

• You were right the first time. It was just a line to get a bigger tip. How naive can you be?

• I wouldn't consider to myself to be too naive on this issue. I've probably made 30 visits to multiple strip clubs before. You really get to know how these women operate the more often you go. But like I said earlier, she conducted herslef much differently that the hundreds of strippers I have conversed with in the past. She gave told me a bunch of her personal information like where she was born, what work she does outside of the stripper world, what town she currently lives in...

• Not to mention she even gave me free drinks, which are normally $10 at the bar! Which no strippers dom they usually want the customers to BUY them drinks! And this was after I had tipped her and after our dance already. She even knew I was the typical poor college student before I got the private dance with her, and knew I wasn't mister money bags. Then she have me another free energy drink as I left! There were just a number of unusual variables that left me thinking she was seriously interested

• She makes a living not just by taking off her clothes, but by playing with men to get tips. think about that!

• I say you talk to her and see what she's about. Then if things seem ok and she doesn't seem like she's trying to make an extra buck on you..have fun with her.I hooked up with a stripper before..it was fun..

• Oh I bet it was! :D

• I think you're full of crap and either you got the wrong number and she just wanted more money - or maybe she wanted to spread her disease.

• Full of crap?

• I was just messing around. Sorry :) lol.

• Go to that club to know if she remember you or not if she then she like you cause if she not she will forget you as she see very so much people.

• Go to the club, get her number again, and have a normal date. This is your chance to find out if she's legit. Also get your mind out of the gutter for a second, it's unlikely she's a call girl and wants money for that. Even if her job is a stripper, that doesn't mean she's a hooker. Personally I think you waited far to long and I have no idea how you could mess up her number. If I liked a girl regardless of where I met her I would have gone back the next day or so if the number wasn't correct.

• I wouldn't go back to the club yet I would text/or call her to hang out if obviously if she tries to get money from you then that's what she wants...