A stripper gave me her number while at the strip club! What does this mean?

A stripper gave me her number while at the club! What does this mean?

She was nice as hell and not pushy whatsoever for lap dances, drinks and tips, which is a major plus!

She was real attractive and only 22, I'm 21.

I ended up getting a wonderful private dance with her.

She kept telling me how good looking I was and that she's really into me, I thought it was just the typical stripper babble...

But then to my surprise the says she wants to hang out, outside of the club with me, like at her house to to do random things like play video games, and have sex!

She even gave me 2 free drinks from the bar, which is unheard of at this club! And she told me to text her later on in the night.

Now my question is... does this girl really like me and genuinely interested in me, or is she looking to get PAID, and get some extra $$$$ outside of the club? (like a hooker or call girl)

This is a SERIOUS question. This happened to me a month ago. I tried calling her, but I think I punched the number in incorrectly, and never spoke to her since!

Pending your responses, I may go back to visit her at the club.

Most Helpful Guy

• man me and you are in the same boat. Was down on bourbon when the saints won the super bowl (hint hint where I'm from). lol. But went to the club with some friends and we were drunk. go figure. and I left and they disappeared. well the club was cool and was relaxing and meet some cool people up there (dancers, bartenders, customers like me, waitresses, owner) all nice people.

Same situation man she came over and we got to talking told some jokes made her laugh which made me feel pretty confident. Very attractive women and we talked for about 5 minutes. and same thing I had a great private dance too. And she told me a lot about her life (where she was from, went to college, showed me pictures of her mom, etc.) well I am a college kid myself not rolling with the benji's. And at the end of the night she gave me $50 for a cab ride and to meet somewhere so we could hangout. Well my buddy from earlier that night had my keys so I couldn't get a ride down there so I called another taxi to come get me and by the time I got back to the club she left.

Was pretty disappointed in myself. I don't want her to feel like I "stood her up" or anything like that. She was a cool girl 24 years old, not to mention I'm 20, and very funny and entergetic. I am going back down there this weekend for mardi gras, I want to see her again and see if she would like to hangout outside of the club, but don't want to come on to her and make her think I'm a stalker because I am back in their place two weekends back to back.

Overall a cool, sweet, attractive girl had a blast and it just seemed like she liked me and I wasn't thought of as some "normal customer" type of guy. I don't know of many girls that give guys 50 bucks for a cab ride and everything.

So man don't get to upset you aren't the only one out there that this has happened to. Keep your head up. And keep me posted and tell me what happens if you don't mind.