How long should a blow job last?

Because my boyfriends only lasted about eight-ten minutes, but I've heard stories from my friends where they went an entire hour!

So guys, how long does it usually take you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• as long as they possibly can.. ladies, wen we're going downtown on y'all, you want us to take our time, dontya? I say a good bj should last btw25-45 minz... seriously...

What Guys Said 4

• no matter how good it feels... it still gets boring after 10-15 minutes.. Constantly changing motions and angles will keep it exciting, and will keep it UP. remember that the ultimate goal is ejaculation.

• Keeping it under 10 minutes usually is perfect. After too long no matter how good you are it may start to hurt especially if a lot of teeth or rough play is used.

• i think around 8 to 10 minutes is PERFECT. I've been anywhere from 1 minute to like 20 minutes . . . usually for me after we hit about the 5 minute mark I'm happy to let go at anytime . . . too much longer than that (say 10 mins or more) and I just feel bad cause I know that CAN'T be fun for her and her jaw and too much less than that (say 3 minutes or less) is a little embarrassing! ;)

• It depends how sexually active they are. =3

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my gosh! 10 minutes?! You are so lucky! The last time I gave one it lasted an entire hour! Ugh! It was awful! My jaw & knees hurt for the next week!

• yeah, that time is perfectly normal.

it really does suck when they go forever. your jaw gets tired. and in the end you are kind of left wanting them to hurry up and finish! haha

plus it means he was pretty happy with what you are doing.

• "Only" 8-10 minutes? That's perfectly normal.

Why does everyone think sex supposed to last for superhuman lengths of time?

But one way to prolong sex is just to switch around, and take little breaks. It's not a mad race to the finish line...

• Trust me, you're lucky. Imagine how tired you're neck and jaw would be after an hour. Him cumming fast is a compliments to you too, he must have liked it.

My guy has never gone more than 10 minutes, and it's usually under 5.