• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do you get 'blue balls' every time you get hard?

like when your making out with a girl and you both are horny, and feeling each other. but nothing goes down.. does that mean your gonna have blue... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely not unless all the fun has been over extended. lol! It takes a little more than that to give the normal guy blue balls to where it really feels uncomfortable. It's used more as an excuse to get a girl to hopefully take care of it.

• It is definitely painful and frustrating, especially with a girl next to you. If you are on your own then it is not so hard.

• hell naw! gettin hard dnt make a guy get blue balls...

• Rarely happens.

• Oh; I had sex with this guy and he texted me saying I have blue balls now :( I didn't know what that was then and he told me and I was like ohhhh; sorry. . .sooo like is it a bad thing or a good thing?

• It means he didn't get off. So not a good thing.

• Just happens when its hard for a looong time with no release

• no, it takes a LOT of making out and hardon-having over an extended period of time to get blue-balls. and I don't think it's really anything you need to worry about . . . guys know the home remedy to take care of the pain. :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!