Why do guys like to spank?

I understand wanting to grab a girl's ass, but this always confuses me. Not that it's particularly a turn off, I just don't see the appeal.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well... I could get into the "absolute reasons", like the want for power and dominance that's so deeply engrained in our male psyche by now that we actually like doing that kind of stuff, in much the same way that a mother loves her child because her genes are in there, but that's been done to death, and it's so scientific and boring...I'd say the value of it is more important than why we do things... Mothers love their children because they share the same genes. That doesn't make the love any less valuable.And in the same way, guys like to spank because it is deeply associated with power and dominance that we are genetically predispositioned to. Who cares? It's fun...So there... We just like it because we like it. Done and done...Have a nice day ^^

What Guys Said 9

• yeah I can't see myself spanking a girl unless she wants me to, usually I would probably grab/rub.

• I don't see the appeal either. You're not alone.

• my girl has a wonderful rear end and she loves it when I pinch or spank her to let her know, she's mine.

• My girl has a great ass, love to give it a couple spanks, let her know she's all mine.

• cause it makes the ass jiggleeveryone else is like oh its some psychological authority patriarchal dominance thingI don't think it's that complicatedasses look better when shaking, it's not that hard

• I'd go with dominance.

• It's her ass, it asserts dominance, why not? lol

• Probably has something to do with the feelings of aggression (wanting to be in charge) that go with guys, sex and power? Strange but true, I think we still have a cave man in us, wanting to be in charge!

• Authority. Dominance. You have been a bad girl and daddy is here to correct your naughty and nasty behavior. It means I know what's best for you (so to speak).

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!