Is it true that nerdy girls are the horniest ones?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I doubt it. I'd guess they'd be more likely to be uncomfortable with their sexuality and less willing to experiment.

• You're right, I was kind of conflating horny with wild in bed or something. Given that distinction, I'm not sure what the answer would be.

• Gravgirl, you don't get it. do you even know what the definition of horny is? even if they were less willing to experiment they still could be more horny than other girls.

• That's so not true I'm a nerdy kind of girl and I am just as willing as other girls and I am very comfortable with my sexuality.

What Girls Said 9

• I can't speak for all, but I'm a nerd and I consider mself pretty horny but I'm not sexually active.Smart girls don't have sex with just any guy. You have to be able to have intelligent conversations with us.

• I'm pretty sure it varies person to person and is an independent factor non dependent upon the stereotype that said people fall into.

• "The average girl doesn't think as much about sex as the average man. And the average man is hornier." look, that's what I'm trying to say. the slutty girl doesn't think as much about sex as the nerdy girl and therefore the nerdy girl is hornier. nerdy girls only ACT prudish, but do you know what's going on in their heads?it's only a guess though. I'm sure there are a lot of horny nerdy girls out there, but there are also a lot of "normal" horny girls out there.

• I see what you mean, notjustanotherguy."The average girl doesn't think as much about sex as the average man. And the average man is hornier." you can't control being horny, you know?! just because she doesn't talk about sex 24/7 it doesn't mean she isn't horny. and how exactly is a slutty girl hornier? because she gets more guys and f***s more often? hmm... that doesn't make sense.but you're right, the theory is that nerdy girls are the best in bed.

• Take for instance, girls. The average girl doesn't think as much about sex as the average man. And the average man is hornier.Thus your theory contradicts itself. A slutty girl is hornier. Obvious fact. If you disagree, you lack common logic.You could make the argument that smart girls are better in bed, but not hornier. Your arguments are backed by non assumable assumptions.

• Show Older
  • No, everyone gets horny whether they talk about it or not. Sure nerdy girls are horny just like everyone else but I doubt they are the horniest.

• Nerdy, slutty, conservative, whatever you call em...d truth is that I've seen a lot of slutty girls hot girls that are nerds. A nerdy girl can be slutty and still remain a smart ass.Slutty means they like to f*** a lot with different guys, and that doesn't affect them academically...but generally most Nerdy girls are conservative- they are very secretive with their sexuality- most of them are great freaks behind closed doors! they don't wanna come off as slutty,so vibrators and all kinds of toys gets d job done.

• LOL! OMG.No, it's really not. Trust me on this one. I'm in the advanced program at my school and NONE of the girls I hang out with even dream about having sex yet. In fact, most of them want to either wait until they are married or not until they are long into their 20s. So yeah.. they are most definitely not.

• Oh my god!!!!!!!! STOP IT! just because they've known you for 5 years it doesn't mean they tell you everything about them. grow up! thanks....

• Umm... yeah, ok. they ARE telling the truth, because I've known them for like 5 years.don't act like you know it all about people you don't know.

• Oh, you're so naive! do you think they tell you the truth? if they were perverted, they'd definitely NOT tell you. don't believe everything they say... pfff...oh and by the way, I'm a pervert, but my friends don't know....

• Show Older
  • has nothing to do with being nerdy...i don't think...

• No.

• Like I said in my other comment, slutty girls are the hornier ones.Smart girls are just good in bed (because they're more aware of your reactions to their movements), not necessarily hornier.And nerdy girls don't necessarily not get guys anymore than the average girl. Just cause you're book smart, doesn't make your ugly (e.g. this girl). Your personality is an independent factor from physical appearance (except for maintenance/hygiene).So again, your arguments are truly flawed.

• They don't have to be. And so what if we don't sell ourselves for guys. Sorry I'm not a slut.

• But nerdy girls like you don't get guys, so they have to be hornier than the so called "popular girls".

• Show Older
  • It's the ones that you least expect (:

• maybe, but I'm not nerdy, and I get horny when a guy gets horny around me...lol

• I don't know; what's the theory behind that?

• What? No, I meant to say I think the correct term is probably conservative girls. I don't mean to say I'm hot but that I know hot girls who are also nerds, geez. A nerd implies someone who is a bit on the academic side and I don't think that has any correlation to one's sexual activities; a conservative/"good" girl on the other hand has more reserves about her sexual choices so I think that is the more fitting phrase for your question.

• "we all pretend to be something we are not to an extent for whatever reason(s)." we do that to protect ourselves."Possibly...but I don't think "nerdy" is the right term. Anyone can be nerdy, hot girls too. " oh, now I remember... I once called you nerdy. of course hot girls can be nerdy. *coughs slightly* don't worry, you'll find your dream man.

• Possibly...but I don't think "nerdy" is the right term. Anyone can be nerdy, hot girls too. There could be some truth in what you are saying. I read somewhere that Marilyn Monroe hated sex even though the image she portrayed was a highly sexualized one; it could work vice versa too. People are rarely what they seem; afterall, we all pretend to be something we are not to an extent for whatever reason(s).

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• It's what I've found, bless 'em. My experience, they're more immune to stereotypes about what sex is "supposed" to be, and open to discussing new things.

• They might have certain fetishes, but they are not the horniest.

• yea the closet freaks

• Now I wish I would have dated a nerdy girl...I dunno

• Maybe they are so horny because they can't get hot guys like you. haha.....