Have you ever recorded yourself having sex?

Who was the first one to bring it up in the relationship?

What was the selling point to get you or your partner to agree to record the video?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Almost. Was sort of in an FWB situation with this guy before I started seeing the guy I'm with now. It came up as a joke once or twice, before it became pretty obvious we were both down with it. We just didn't got our hands on a video camera before I ended it and started dating someone else.

I think both people have to find it hot, otherwise it isn't going to be easy to convince them. Just find a way to make a playful joke about it and judge by the other person's reaction whether or not they are interested.

• I have been filmed having sex. Just recently. I am a 51 yr. old divorced women with 1 grown son.(see my Q's). I just always fantasized about being a p*rnstar. I found a producer online and the rest is history. I had always been a bit reserved but had these desires. My ex-hubby was on the small side, but I did not know what I was missing! My scene involved 2 young guys 1 of which was black and about 20 inches combined! I must tell you, when you are that occupied you do not notice the film crew. Anyone thinking about it should go for it. I have never felt sexier, and will be doing more.

• In my place my boyfriend brought it up. At first I didn't want to but for some reason he convinced me. But that video is just for him to watch. But yeah I've recorded my having sex.

• Yes, I did. We got a video camera for a wedding present and used it on our honey moon. It was a spur of the moment thing. Someone just said "how bout we use this to film our first time as a married couple" and before I knew it we were doing it! It was fun.

• Gosh, I hate answering this but I love your questions. Yes. And I did. He is a dude, he did not need to be convinced. He grabbed it before I could finish the plot.

• Sounds interesting but nooooo. Never I rather have him watch me while I masturbate then film us having sex. You can't even see anything

• Actually we didn't have sex but I masturbated while he filmed me it was the most thrilling experience I have ever had my heart was pounding. We were really experimental with sex so he made a video of me pleasuring myself

• Nice! I like girls that aren't afraid to explore themselves!

• I was dating a girl a couple years ago, and actually she and I heard about it at the same time from another couple. So we decided to make one just for the fun of it, and then we made a copy so we could each have one.