Guys do you prefer real or fake breasts?

I just wondered which guys like better real or fake? Because I'm considering getting implants, but I'm afraid my boyfriend won't actually like them once I have the implants.

• Prefer fake breasts
  • Prefer real breasts

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy, and I've always looked at getting implants as a way of self-improvement for a woman. Even though it can involve some uncomfortable recovery time, most women that I've known who've gotten them were quite happy with their decision.

When we have crooked teeth, we get braces to straighten them. When we have acne, we use a cream to make it go away. When we don't like our hair, we change the color and/or style of it. . Getting implants is something that's done for improvement and confidence.

If you had to make a choice between the following 2 choices, which would you choose? Having real breasts and being as flat as a pancake? Or having them altered and looking spectacular?

If you have the money and the ambition, I say go for it. It's about doing something for your improvement. . But be sure to select a good surgeon. Some of them are way better for this than others. Always do your research on surgeons.

And if anyone talks badly about you behind your back after you get them done, it's only because they are jealous. ;-). Good luck to you in whatever decision you make!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 25

• If you're tiny or flat, you will get more visible attention with a well done boob job. Meaning AA naturals to See implants will turn on much more guys than it turns off.

That said, See to FF is freakish and will turn off more guys than it turns on.

Finally, healthy, normal sized real breasts look at least as good as the corresponding implant. Implants only improve the appearance of damaged or abnormal breasts, or really small breasts in general. Meaning the natural Cs tend to be even better than the artificial Cs.

And natural breasts do feel better. They are softer.

• Yea right now I have B. Which are nice, but I don't know my boyfriend and I both kind of agree we want them a little bigger. I'm just afraid that once I get them done he won't like the feel, but he says he will. So it's not to attract other men.

• 1. "C" is switching to "See" weird. 2. If YOU really want a change, okay. Boyfriend can have his ideals, but I think his position SHOULD be "what do you want, babe? " then be appreciative of whichever because real B's are nothing to complain about. IMHO.

• C-cup Vs Cup = the real ones

Real A Vs Fake See = Fake See cups.

• for me I prefer real breasts instead of fake ones I love her for who she is without implants why should I date someone with fake ones any ways if you don't mind please answer for me is this too high standards if a girl/a woman wants to date me then there will be mostly 2 conditions if she wants to date me and they are as follows #1: she have to be a virgin because I'm a virgin as well and #2: she have to have nature set of breasts not fake breasts aka breast implants and yeah like I said I don't want fake breasts to me women need not to think about that and of course to me it's a waste of money if you want to know why imaging yourself with breast implants at age 40-50 years old and how you feel then and how you feel when all the guys hitting on you or as they would say tap your ass is that what you want

• I voted for "real". Definitely! They look better, and there is nothing worse than seeing fake. Don't do it; you'll regret it later in life.

• If I love you, I want real boobs. If I'm "alone", I'll think about fake ones. Which mindset do you want your relationship partner to have?

No offense, but you sounded defensive telling that guy how charitable you are. Yes, he jumped to conclusions (never good), but if you are indeed sure of yourself, why talk about it? Do you find it attractive when a guy tells you how much money he makes? No. Why? Because it telegraphs low self-esteem.

If I were your boyfriend, I'd think you're getting implants to find another guy. Or because my attention isn't enough and you want other guys to ogle you.

More from Guys
20

What Girls Said 2

• Well, while implants are nice, I would highly recommend tricks before undergoing the knife. I wanted breast implants at one point, I really did. But, then I looked up ways to get bigger breasts naturally. It worked for me, I went from having a 32 inch torso to having 37 inches of torso action, so I will pass on my knowledge to you. One thing you can try is to eat foods with high levels of estrogen. It'll stimulate your breast tissue and help them grow some. Fruits like Apples and cherries should be our friend for the next month or so. Understand, it won't just happen overnight so you need to intake estrogen foods daily to help keep that stimulus going. The good thing about most estrogen foods is they are fruits and sometimes veggies, so you can eat healthy (I'm assuming you already do) and still be getting bigger breasts. Also, avoid foods, or intake them less, like pineapple. Pineapple has testosterone in it, so that won't help the girls grow any. Also, sleeping face down is helpful too. Gravity is your friend, I promise you. I really don't know how late this post is, I just joined today. Good luck.

• Im a girl and a natural "D"...And I'm proud of the fact that I didn't pay to get them this big...I just got lucky...I honestly have to say stay real hun...One of my friends got a boob job...And she looks ridiculous...Dont become a fake person to please your boyfriend...If he doesn't like your body they way it is...Then screw him...There's someone better out there who's going to appreciate your body the way it naturally is...When I see a woman with implants...I see a woman with VERY low self esteem...And that's the way it was with my friend...She had no self esteem...Cause I would always get the guys and not her...And she thought it was cause of my boobs...Well she got implants to grab attention...And guess what...She's still not getting the attention...People around town make fun of her for getting implants...If your trying to boost your confidence...Getting teased about it afterwards...Is not going to help you...Honestly if my boyfriend was trying to get me to change my body for him...I'd be shopping for a new boyfriend...Yeah people say its ok to change for someone...But they're talking about personality and whatnot...Not what God gave you...Be happy with who you are and what you got...And if your not...Then go see a therapist...They're cheaper than the boobs : )