Have you ever been accidentally caught naked by the opposite sex?

Have you ever been accidentally caught naked by the opposite sex? If you have, how did it happen. How did you feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I sleep naked. I usually lock my door to prevent people from seeing. People end to just walk in and out of my house whenever. So the other day, my friend comes into my house and he's just watching TV I guess. I was still asleep. He decides to go wake me up. The one day I forget to lock it he walks right in. He turned so red and I was still half asleep. Hell I thought it was a dream at first. Haha. He said damn and walked away. He's been kinda distant. I'm pretty sure he's embarrassed but oh well. It was pretty funny.

• People just wander in and out of your house haha

• I am glad you sleep naked,it is good for you to get the air to your body. I like your attitude and thanks for sharing your experience.:)

What Girls Said 6

• I was on a cruise alone and I couldn't sleep on the second day there so I decided to go for a swim, it was around 2am, there was no one there so I decided to remove my top of the bikini and swim naked, it felt so good. Then out of nowhere a guy came and jumped in the pool with me. I don't normally go naked in public so I froze and didn't move a musle, he casually swam past me and said hi, and started a casual conversation like nothing was wrong. We talked for a while that I forgot I was naked and began swiming with him. We swam for another hour and his reaction to me was so normal that I didn't got used to it and wasn't embarrassed anymore. He then commented on my body and was very well tanned and I said thanks. I went off to sleep that day and so did he and he gave me a small kiss on my cheeks while I was naked. It felt really awkward but it passed and I was much more confident getting naked infront of people afterwards.

• Great experience. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• Ok once I was Tanning on my dock on the Cape( I went up with my boyfriend his bro mom and dad and my family mom and bro) and I was wearing a bathin suit that had a hip tie thingy but so I didn't wanna get a tan line there so I untied it because my boyfriend his family and my family went to the beach surffing and swimming but my bfs older bro( only one year older) came back and like came on the dock and like scared the h&#$ out of me and I jumped up forgetting about my bathing suit and he sort of saw. let me remind you me and my brofriend hadn't even had sex yet and his bro saw me naked first. It was really awkward!

• He told my boyfriend and like it was all a mess but weird thing is now he has a LOT of feeling s for me and I might have some for him to

• Ouch, sorry to hear that. I hope he was discrete and kept it too himself.

• yes...

i was at a party and people were joking around...some how I got beer on my dress but I was staying in the house that night..so I went into a room to get into my other clothes...

i accidentally left my underwear in my bag in the other room so peeked out the door and I didn't see anyone..so I made a mad dash for the door I ran inside the room and some guys were in there going through my stuff I screamed they shouted "Wooooooo" then I ran bk into the other room...

it was embarrassing but they didn't tease me about it...which was odd..most guys would have..

• I don't know any guys who would tease you for that It would seem gay for guys here to do that

• Well I'm glad you were not teased. No reason you should be really. Thanks for sharing your experience.:)

• One time I went on vacation with my friend and her family. She has a brother who's a few months younger than me. We were going swimming and me and her were the only ones in the hotel room. She was in the bathroom so I went into the bedroom to change into my bathing suit. It's a dress thing and I just got it on as her brother walked into the room. He was just like hi and grabbed his stuff and left. I'm not sure if he actually saw anything or not. I never told my friend about it.

• Yea, when I was in the drama club at my HS we used to get changed in and out of costume backstage in these two separate rooms (one for guys and one for girls, they weren't really legit "rooms" they were more like huge room-sized square boxes made out of wood, but anyway...). A few times the younger less polite guys would make holes in the wood and look through at all of the girls changing and as we'd walk out of the dressing room they'd pretty much comment to each of us as we passed them and would give us their opinion on what they saw.lol Yea, it was pretty pervy...: /

• Pervy is a compliment too you. They wouldn't look if what they saw wasn't pleasing. :)

• yes. I was on a bus on a trip with the drama club and I had to change clothes and I just stripped right there and my best guy friend just happened to look back at me when I was full on naked... he didn't complain...

• I wouldn't complain either. So how did it make you feel, embarrassed, turned on, neutral,...?

What Guys Said 3

• yes many times. it just have be them walking in on me ect

• I streaked a bunch in college, so I'm sure like half the campus saw my bare ass naked.

One time after working out I was taking a shower at the gym, I was drying my bathing suit which was right next to the door where you enter and exit the locker room. As I was drying it, a girl in her late teens/early 20s I'd guess just walked right into the bathroom. I imagine she thought it was the ladies room. Anyway, she looked at me and just kind of froze and goes "oh my God" and got really red, put her hands over her mouth and left. I didn't really care, don't know how she felt, probably embarrassed. Or grossed out :P Who knows.

• I think a lot of males have an attitude like yours. if they wanna look, go for it, enjoy yourselves. I wonder why the females feel so differently?

• haha yea it was awesome the girl kept saying sorry and then we made out

it happened because some buddies and I were "camping" and some girls met up with us and we went swimming and I went into the sagebrush to put on some dry underwear ( I brought no swimsuit so I was in boxers) and the went their to change to...now that I think of it she might have done it on purpose haha

then there was the time at work (grocery store) and I went to the bathroom to put my work attire on and this old cashier lady walked in (It was the one day I decided to go commando that's why I was in bathroom to change) I thought she was gonna have a heart attack haha

• Kewl:)