Do guys like fat cat vagina's?!?!

I am very self conscious about my vagina. It's huge! it's so huge then when my ex use to eat it out, I had to lift it up so he can breathe It's so... Show More

This has nothing to do with the labia or vulva. I have those large too but I like it. But this is the outer, the front, the top. What you see before you when a woman stands in front of you. It's so fat I can tap it and it jiggles.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not quite sure what you've got, but it sounds exciting to me.

The vagina (I hate that word, it's latin & originally meant sword-sheath) is the passage from the uterus to the outside. Ideas of it being too large or small are false. It can stretch enough for a baby's head (no kok is that big!) yet if the pelvic floor muscles are kept strong it can always feel tight.

Perhaps you have large labia, and/or clitoris, these come in all shapes and sizes. If that is the case, it would certainly turn me on. Big p**** lips are one of the most exciting features a girl can have.

I understand that there may be times when you don't want to draw attention to it, but rest assured, a great many people, like me would find it beautiful. Enjoy it!