Do guys like it when us girls get wet?

Do guys like it when us girls get wet? Is it a turn on yes or no why.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nah I like it when they are nice and dry, A girl being wet is such a turn off!... No serious now, its a little obvious isn't it lol

• Lol oh well

• Dumbasss

• Woooooooow. lolz

• Show Older

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, its an indication that she has the hots for me. You can also smell the "wettness" when you have a bunch of females, especially in the morning.

The real question is: does it feel comfortable when you're p**** is wet, especially with underwear on? An how long can you endure youself being wet?

• Are you serious? well that's good to know. Interesting

• It starts to feel slippery and annoyingly slick. If it goes on too long it starts to itch and burn, haha.

• yes because it shows your turned on and thing get warmer down there when you do so its really hot

• Are you impersonating Jayden Nicole? She's 23, not 19, and Canadian. You should stop lying.

• Well yeah, yeah we do, it's a sign that the girl is turned on and we're doing it right, haha.

• yes o yes, there's nothin better than feelin down the front of a girls pants to feel those damp panties!

the othr guys right, you just can't fake it, its d best indicator!

• Well, it's something they can't fake...It helps you know that your getting her turned on. =3

• yes, well that's an indicator a girl is really into it.

• big turn on cause it means she's ready for intercourse...i also love the way it tastes down there...oh man its mouth watering!

What Girls Said 1

• yes a turn on for the guys to know you are ready for having sex with them and interested as well