Why do guys like to eat girls out so much?

ok so every time me and my boyfriend are together he always wants to eat me out..he says he loves. yeah I like it but why does he like it so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is something about the "center" of a woman that is so fascinating to men. We dream about it yet rarely do we ever get a chance to see one let alone have fun down there. Oral sex is primarily about giving instead of receiving. We give oral because the receiver is the one who enjoys it the most, sometimes the giver likes it equally as well. A woman's muffin is soft and flexible to play with along with the fluids that are tasty. But all in all, think of the pleasure.

From a man's line-of-sight, seeing a naked woman body that close is truly a sight to behold. Her folds of flesh, her smooth shaven inner thighs, her tight belly and her breasts pointing upwards...ok, you get the idea. If cleaned, the vagina is also good to smell, almost nothing quite similar. Finally, when the man really knows what he's doing, watching a woman orgasm from lying down while "muffin munching" is heaven! Ya hear me?!? HEAVEN!

As one person pointed out, there are lots of men who "Won't Eat What You Can't Cook". Thus, you may want to consider yourself lucky to have such an open minded man. Sex is all about pleasure and intimacy, never has it been a bad thing. Enjoy your youth...just be careful