Girls, what objects have you ever inserted into your vagina or anus? Trying to compile a Top 100 list :-)

OK, need you to be totally honest and thorough, as I'd like to get a Top 100 list of Insertable Objects compiled for the benefit of the community.

I'll start with the five most obvious items:

1) Tampon

2) Finger

3) Penis

4) Tongue

5) Speculum

95 More Girls, I Know You Can Do It!

I'll add Tongue, Nose, Big Toe, Screwdriver Handle, Panties, Douche, Beer Bottle, Ice, Medicine Dropper, Candle, Vibrator, Cell Phone. Keep them coming folks, need to get 100 validated items that you've placed in your, or have placed INS vagina.
Ooops INS > inside

Most Helpful Girl

• Man I may have topped all of them, that's probably bad, but my hubby don't mind. He does the inserting usually. Lets see : carrot, cucucmber, two zuccinis, his fist, my fist, gatorade bottle, lotion bottle, drinking cup, curling iron, blow dryer, bottle of vodka, toy ball()soft, toy ball hard, end of vacuum, broom handle, candycane, bed post, my new heels()the toe end. His toes, a toy car, the end of a stick horse, Vo5 shampoo bottle, bar of soap, chocolate cake, handleof hammer, end of a spatula, pan handle, several small beads, one of those prayer candles, winterfresh gum, vicks chest rub()this really makes you feel good), barbie doll, ken doll, both, chair leg, another womans hand while he was pounding the back door, oh yeah, toilet paper roll, you know the card board part. Two remotes, or one in each hole, mcds icecream cone, the entire pick up sticks game, chess peices()i think seven, a lemon, a pickle()I ate it later), the mouse to my computer, and I'm sure we will try something new. Sex is great, and lots funner when you experiment. Plus, ladies, your vagina streches, why do you think we can pop out babies? DO your kegals, and you'll never be loose.

• IT IS lovely to find someone of my ilk - I wish more woman would confess and admit to this.

What Girls Said 26

• Handle of a hair brush, beads, latex glove fingers, golf balls, baby bottle cleaning brush, and have seen photos of girls with a snake in her hole, and a gerbel

• a popsicle

• Oh, and I know someone who has inserted a spoon in there.

i also know someone who inserted a knife in there......its the most messed up thing I have ever heard, but it counts, I guess...

• Haha, I think it was a grape one and and I don't honestly know because I wasn't using it for masturbation I was using it with a guy and then right after the sex we took a shower, so I never got to find out...but that's an interesting question, I should try it again haha (:

• Yes, absolutely, and find a few more fun objects to use. I really want to get the list up to 100, and could really use your help :-)

Purple Labia. I love the sound of that. We should form a rock band :-)

• lol. Hmm, let's see...

Hot Dog

Carrot

Hairbrush handle

The weirdest thing is a homemade sex toy. O_o I took a dead highlighter, wrapped it in a sock, and put both in a clean latex balloon. Voila! It's probably dangerous though. I should just invest in a real dildo. >_>

• Necessity is the Mother of Invention :-) Very creative!!

Keep them coming folks...share the question with your friends. Need to get to 100 Objects :-)

• a dildo

a finger

a penis

those are the things your ment to put in

lol

not things like

pencils

remotes

bottles

...

hmmm

• I'll kind of echo your comment. When I read this question, I thought it was forthe purpose of sexual pleasure / sensation. Not just for the sale of inserting. This is like walking across the isles of Staples or Target etc and liat down anything that seems to be of the manageable size.

• You're absolutely right. I wonder about women these days.

• I knew a girl who said she had put a cucumber up there. I haven't spoken with her since.

• Did that upset you...like, was it your cucumber? :-) Just kidding. How about you AmyHelen, what objects have found their way into your nether regions. Surely you must have a few to share :-)

• No.

• Take a look at the answers so far, and see if you can come up with a new one...report back after you try it and I'll add it to the list. Could sure use your help in getting to 100. Thanks!!!

More from Girls
21

What Guys Said 2

• I saw a movie of a 2 liter bottle of coke apparently all in there except the bottom 2 inches, but I am pretty skeptical that there was some trick involved with it.

• I doubt that there was a trick involved...a baby is quite a bit bigger than a 2 liter bottle of Coke...though personally, I prefer Diet Pepsi :-)

• My ex told me she used the end of a toothbrush for not front and back doors :|