Why do I like to suck dick?

WHY DO I LIKE TO SUCK DICK?

OTHER LADIES DON'T?

WHY?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I'm a girl and I love too. I love sucking my boyfriends dick. It is all up to the girl if she likes it or not. I am in love with my boyfriens dick. Everytime I am with him I want to blow him. It all really just depends on the girl. Now in some cases it has to deal with cum. Most girls don't liek the taste. If you like it, that's great. Do I? Yes, But that is just me. And many girls don't.

• I love having a nice big hard dick in my mouth,while I massage his shaft and balls.It's so exciting.When it finally comes it's thrilling,and makes me feel good ,knowing that I turned him on so much that he couldn't stand anymore and had to come.If it's in my mouth,that's fine I don't mind,but if he comes on me somewhere ,like my face,breasts,puss,or ass,it makes me really crazy because it feels so warm and sexy.

• Oh Gustave! We meet again.

• I do too sooooo...

• Perhaps you enjoy it so much because it makes your guy really happy.

I don't completely enjoy it, but I don't mind doing it. My boyfriend respectfully stops me before he 'goes' in my mouth though because we both think that's pretty gross. To me, man juice taste gross. lol Others disagree with me I guess. As long as you wash your mouth out.. haha.

• some girls do

guys like that its sexy

some guys hate giving oral to girls

and some guyslove it

just who you are

• thank you for women like you, and I am sure that you are a very attractive woman, one who probably dirves something close to a corvette, maybe a mini cooper. but thank you!