Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Why do I like to suck dick?

WHY DO I LIKE TO SUCK DICK?

OTHER LADIES DON'T?

WHY?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and I love too. I love sucking my boyfriends dick. It is all up to the girl if she likes it or not. I am in love with my boyfriens dick. Everytime I am with him I want to blow him. It all really just depends on the girl. Now in some cases it has to deal with cum. Most girls don't liek the taste. If you like it, that's great. Do I? Yes, But that is just me. And many girls don't.

What Guys Said 7

• thank you for women like you, and I am sure that you are a very attractive woman, one who probably dirves something close to a corvette, maybe a mini cooper. but thank you!

• The submissive or domination aspect I guess

• some girls do

guys like that its sexy

some guys hate giving oral to girls

and some guyslove it

just who you are

• Yes of course i am like any guy that says i. Feels great, but more importanly as a guy iwant be there for a girl emotinally and physically. Yes when you girls do us the favor, for those who care more then sex, we love you more. Be satified sexually is part of us we want that. Yes you have jerks, but most of care want both sex and emotinal connections.

• better than sucking Tom and Harry

• Age? I'm 12

• all girls love to suck dick

I hope no girl ever finds you attractive for thinking they all suck dick I hope you get orally raped by a fat hairy murderer you sick mug.

What Girls Said 9

• I love having a nice big hard dick in my mouth,while I massage his shaft and balls.It's so exciting.When it finally comes it's thrilling,and makes me feel good ,knowing that I turned him on so much that he couldn't stand anymore and had to come.If it's in my mouth,that's fine I don't mind,but if he comes on me somewhere ,like my face,breasts,puss,or ass,it makes me really crazy because it feels so warm and sexy.

• I absolutely love to suck dick. Anytime anywhere My favorite time to do it right after my man gets home. I can feel him relax after a long days works. Then hand him his dinner. Knowing I can make him relax and please him makes me feel like a good woman.

• I love it also. I love it when his whole body tenses up and his scrotum tightens up. He doesn't have to let me know, I already know he is about to cum. I like the taste of my husband, but like to see him cum so usually I have him cum on my breast.

• Perhaps you enjoy it so much because it makes your guy really happy.

I don't completely enjoy it, but I don't mind doing it. My boyfriend respectfully stops me before he 'goes' in my mouth though because we both think that's pretty gross. To me, man juice taste gross. lol Others disagree with me I guess. As long as you wash your mouth out.. haha.

• I do too sooooo...

• I'm bisexual and I love giving blow jobs. Not just to any guy obviously but I'm with you on enjoying it. I like that you can feel everything they're doing because it's right there around all your senses. You can feel them getting off.

• I love it too. I love having my boyfriends dick im my mouth, seeing how much he's enjoyingcm. v2v

• Oh Gustave! We meet again.