How do women feel about a penis piercing?

So I've had this idea for a while that I'm going to get a prince albert piercing - a ring or stud through the 'hole' of the penis, and out the base - for a number of reasons: 1) I think it would increase my sexual confidence, as it would be something only I (and my partners) would know about. A secret weapon if you will. 2) I am average in size, and have heard that this type of piercing can help stimulate a woman to orgasm very effectively. 3) I gotta be a little out there/ different. Have any women had experience with a guy with this piercing? How did it feel? Guys that have it: what have you found the greatest benefits / draw backs to it are?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One simple answer: go with what god gave you!

What Girls Said 9

• I LOVE IT!! My ex had one and honestly it was the best thing he could've done. It just hit the right spots to put you in a state of bliss. It took him about 5 months to heal before we could have sex. We never had a problem with it snagging or tearing me up inside or anything else people have been saying. I say get it done

• Huh well, some girls like that stuff sometimes. It all depends on the girl.

• I have had sex many times with a guy with not one but two piercings, and I can honestly tell you that although his penis isn't the largest on the planet, he still manages to give me incredible sensations in bed!the piercings he has go in under the rim of his bellend and come out the top but not through the urethra. they are paralell in the top of his penis as if you were him looking down at it.these piercings can stimulate the anterior and posterior walls of the vagina (depending on what position you chose) and send extremely pleasurable shock waves all up your body. the sex was NOT the same when we had sex without the piercings.it's not that I'd never have sex now with anyone other than someone with a **** piercing, because it can be amazing with or without, I was just giving my view having tried the same person (?) with and without :)i don't find it insulting in anyway, I mean, it does hardly anything for him! it's bloody painful to get and the only reason you would seriously want to get it is to improve your sexual pleasure giving skills.the piercings don't harbour bacteria unless you don't wash. only slightly more attention needs to be paid to the piercing than would in a normal bathing session and would take about 30seconds longer.hope this helps

• I would think it was a germ-magnet, it probably gathers dirt easily. Also i'd be afraid of it getting snagged on me, or lost inside of me...scary.

• It would be very hard for one to come undone id say becaues they are the same type as any othe ring with the ball bearing and it normaly takes a good amount of outward preasure to open one. secondly they are one of the cleanest peircing to get done becaues when peeing its flushes everything through.hardly ever if never gets infected. but each to there own as they say.

• Yeah that is scary. I didn't even think of that. yuck.

• I personally don't think I would like my man to have one. One because it does take a long time to heal after you have gotten it done. Which I don't know if you already have a partner or not. But you would have to wait either way. And second because even though it's different. I personally don't think it represents the right kind of different, I think it's kind of promiscuous if you will, BUT. Your right I have heard from some girls that it does help stimulate a little bit more, but you have to be careful sometimes going to fast or too deep cause hurt. Hope that helps

• Ouch! That would scare me off big time!

• Same here.

• It would be like a secret weapon. One that will kill your relationship. Piercing it = ouch. It getting infected (probably inevitable in that location and with potential friction) = ouch. It snagging on something (don't kid yourself, even studs can snag) = ouch. Trying to get it into her when it sticks out and deviates from the normal shape of the penis = ouch (for both of you). This just seems like a really, really BAD idea. And one that just isn't hot any way you look at it. I think you should forget it, and if you really, really, really can't give up wanting to have a "sexual" piercing, go get a stud through your tongue. It can add a little something to oral and there are actually women who might find it attractive.

Have you even had sex with someone with one? probably not so don't talk shit about something that you have never tried

• Yeah I've been with a guy with a penis piercing and no girls don't like it! We don't find it sexy or more confidential! We find it insulting a f***ing stupid! DON'T DO IT

• I personally would be worried it would come undone and rip me up inside. I have seen penis piercing before and it honestly was a turn off for me. But I guess it would all depend on you and your woman, how you feel about it.

• Wow. I thought I would get a much different response. Thanks all of you for the insight. I'm sure my unit would thank you all if it could!

What Guys Said 6

• Doesn't a Prince Albert type piercing make it almost impossible to pee straight? Plus I would have to think that having metal at the end of your penis would really hurt her if you were going at it hard.

• One of the ladies posts I will have to sadly take the opposite route from...even know it was quite stimulating to read. lol.Realize every woman is different. I have heard horror stories about it...but then there are great success stories sometimes. It is possible to make it extremely uncomfortable for the woman to the point she doesn't care to have sex anymore with "that". It depends on the woman, your way of having sex (harder or softer), etc. I agree with some...stick with what God gave you..there are alternative ways at to making sex better then putting metal through your penis that could* work for some* women. Hope this helps-zing

• Im a guy who just got a apadravya about 4 months ago. It healed in 3 but I'm a pretty quick healer. When it was healing I cared for it like I was instructed by my piercer. It was very sensitive for the first week but after that I didn't notice much pain at all during the day. Occasionally during the night I would roll over and pinch it between my legs and the bed. Now that its fully healed I don't feel any discomfort from it at all. I've been with two women since now and both enjoyed my new addition. I have had sex with both of them before it was pierced and both have agreed that it added pleasure to the experience. Now for those ladies who are worried that it would come apart in you or hurt you. 1. Most jewelry for that area has screw on heads and they don't come undone very easily of you put it on correctly. 2. The jewelry comes in many different sizes and styles. I own 4mm 5mm and 10mm sets of balls for the ends of my barbells. Also one set of half sphere 4mm balls. I mostly wear the half sphere or 4mm balls. Also if your wearing a condom like you should be doing, it will keep the jewelry from rubbing against the vaginal as much. I hope this helps clear up some things and helps someone out.

• I have a prince albert. I got it when I was 21, it didn't heal for weeks and even then it was very sensitive afterwards however, it increases your stimulation, her stimulation - I haven't once heard a woman complain about it and it adds a little bling. It's not a germ magnet just remember to take care of it properly, In 3 years of sex I have never had the piercing get lost or cause problems. If your serious about it then do it, you only live once so why not.

• I have had a PA for 5 years now. I have a captive ball ring, small gauge size. I thought about it for over a year prior to getting it done, and I was in a perfectly rational state of mind during the actual piercing. With proper aftercare during the healing process, infection is not a big concern. I personally have never had an infection, nor have I ever had any problems with snagging or the CBR coming undone. A Prince Albert doesn't alter the shape of the penis significantly enough to hurt during penetration, provided that your partner is highly aroused. A bottle of lube can not replace genuine desire, so foreplay is important.As far as benefits and drawbacks go, the greatest benefit (aside from increased sensitivity in your head) is purely aesthetic. In some positions, the ring can rub the G Spot, but constant thrusting without sufficient lubrication can cause uncomfortable friction issues. That is a problem with or without a piercing, of course, but a PA can exacerbate the problem until you and your partner have gotten used to what angles work best for you. The biggest drawback is completely nonsexual; once you put an additional hole in your urethra, you will drip while you urinate. I have heard that some men enjoy the sensation of getting pierced (the pain triggers a massive rush of endorphins), but I personally screamed in the worst pain I can remember.I have personally never been rejected by a partner simply because of my PA. However, several of my partners have expressed nervousness at the sight of the ring and more than one night has been cut short due to the aforementioned friction issue. The ring will not increase your confidence, it won't make you a better lover, and it is ridiculously unlikely to bring any woman to orgasm. About a third of my partners have only been able to feel it in certain positions, about a third have been very aware of it (and enjoyed it thoroughly), and about a third didn't enjoy the sensation. My partners are usually very close friends or girlfriends, not one night stands, and of the girls that did not initially enjoy the sensation, most of them eventually found positions in which they loved the stimulation. Unfortunately, some of my partners never enjoyed the feeling, but they were in a very significant minority.While I can understand the fears voiced by the women in response to your question, they are largely unfounded. Cleaning my PA is quick and easy, I just lather with some antibiotic soap every time I take a shower and twist the ring back and forth in place. The ring won't come undone without a pair of needle nose pliers or something similar. I have had a leash attached to the ring and pulled forcefully without there being any change whatsoever in the ring. As far as healing time goes, my PA healed up fully in under six weeks. But for maximum erotic potential, I would suggest a tongue piercing instead of a PA. It can improve cunnilingus, and it's less likely to scar if you remove it later.

• about 5 years ago i woke up from a drunken rampage of a college party to 6 rings in my swolen penis with no recollection how they got there; i personally like it (once it healed) but the only girls it attracts are crazy ass sadist massicast girls, which is awesome, fun and kinky, but i didnt want to marry a girl like that, so when i met miss right , i said farewell to the boyz ,