How do women feel about a penis piercing?

So I've had this idea for a while that I'm going to get a prince albert piercing - a ring or stud through the 'hole' of the penis, and out the base - for a number of reasons:

1) I think it would increase my sexual confidence, as it would be something only I (and my partners) would know about. A secret weapon if you will.

2) I am average in size, and have heard that this type of piercing can help stimulate a woman to orgasm very effectively.

3) I gotta be a little out there/ different.

Have any women had experience with a guy with this piercing? How did it feel?

Guys that have it: what have you found the greatest benefits / draw backs to it are?

Most Helpful Girl

• One simple answer: go with what god gave you!

• Report
      3mo

I suppose I could argue God made piercings and generally punching holes into the body okay since surely he would have banished such things right? Maybe wiped out an entire culture with a flood or sent his angels to blow up a city to prove a point... Doesn't seem like he ever bothered with the people doing piercings.

GO FOR IT DUDE!

What an abstract answer as the "most helpful"...