How do women feel about a penis piercing?

So I've had this idea for a while that I'm going to get a prince albert piercing - a ring or stud through the 'hole' of the penis, and out the base - for a number of reasons:

1) I think it would increase my sexual confidence, as it would be something only I (and my partners) would know about. A secret weapon if you will.

2) I am average in size, and have heard that this type of piercing can help stimulate a woman to orgasm very effectively.

3) I gotta be a little out there/ different.

Have any women had experience with a guy with this piercing? How did it feel?

Guys that have it: what have you found the greatest benefits / draw backs to it are?

Most Helpful Girl

• One simple answer: go with what god gave you!

• I suppose I could argue God made piercings and generally punching holes into the body okay since surely he would have banished such things right? Maybe wiped out an entire culture with a flood or sent his angels to blow up a city to prove a point... Doesn't seem like he ever bothered with the people doing piercings.

GO FOR IT DUDE!

What an abstract answer as the "most helpful"...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 12

• I personally would be worried it would come undone and rip me up inside. I have seen penis piercing before and it honestly was a turn off for me. But I guess it would all depend on you and your woman, how you feel about it.

• Wow. I thought I would get a much different response. Thanks all of you for the insight. I'm sure my unit would thank you all if it could!

• It would be like a secret weapon. One that will kill your relationship.

Piercing it = ouch. It getting infected (probably inevitable in that location and with potential friction) = ouch. It snagging on something (don't kid yourself, even studs can snag) = ouch. Trying to get it into her when it sticks out and deviates from the normal shape of the penis = ouch (for both of you). This just seems like a really, really BAD idea. And one that just isn't hot any way you look at it. I think you should forget it, and if you really, really, really can't give up wanting to have a "sexual" piercing, go get a stud through your tongue. It can add a little something to oral and there are actually women who might find it attractive.

• Have you even had sex with someone with one? probably not so don't talk shit about something that you have never tried

• I personally don't think I would like my man to have one. One because it does take a long time to heal after you have gotten it done. Which I don't know if you already have a partner or not. But you would have to wait either way. And second because even though it's different. I personally don't think it represents the right kind of different, I think it's kind of promiscuous if you will, BUT. Your right I have heard from some girls that it does help stimulate a little bit more, but you have to be careful sometimes going to fast or too deep cause hurt. Hope that helps

• 24d

HI I'm 54yrs old and I decided to get my penis done one week later I was having sex with my partner it was tender at first but great one month later I can not only go deeper but the sex is so intense it great for the both of us plus I have two studs across my penis as well to add to the pleasure ok. get out of the square and live life to the fullish ok u have nothing to lose and all the fun u can handle.

• I LOVE IT!! My ex had one and honestly it was the best thing he could've done. It just hit the right spots to put you in a state of bliss. It took him about 5 months to heal before we could have sex. We never had a problem with it snagging or tearing me up inside or anything else people have been saying. I say get it done

• Yeah I've been with a guy with a penis piercing and no girls don't like it! We don't find it sexy or more confidential! We find it insulting a f***ing stupid! DON'T DO IT

• Oh, didn't realize you were the spokes person for all women. I find your presence insulting and your opinions very fucking stupid.
      That said I would highly recommend the OP try it out and avoid narrow minded idiots like this fine specimen. If you decide you don't like it, take it out. It's that simple.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 12

• One of the ladies posts I will have to sadly take the opposite route from...even know it was quite stimulating to read. lol.

Realize every woman is different. I have heard horror stories about it...but then there are great success stories sometimes. It is possible to make it extremely uncomfortable for the woman to the point she doesn't care to have sex anymore with "that".

It depends on the woman, your way of having sex (harder or softer), etc.

I agree with some...stick with what God gave you..there are alternative ways at to making sex better then putting metal through your penis that could* work for some* women.

Hope this helps

-zing

• Meh, do what you want. Not my dick.

• Im a guy who just got a apadravya about 4 months ago. It healed in 3 but I'm a pretty quick healer. When it was healing I cared for it like I was instructed by my piercer. It was very sensitive for the first week but after that I didn't notice much pain at all during the day. Occasionally during the night I would roll over and pinch it between my legs and the bed. Now that its fully healed I don't feel any discomfort from it at all. I've been with two women since now and both enjoyed my new addition. I have had sex with both of them before it was pierced and both have agreed that it added pleasure to the experience. Now for those ladies who are worried that it would come apart in you or hurt you. 1. Most jewelry for that area has screw on heads and they don't come undone very easily of you put it on correctly. 2. The jewelry comes in many different sizes and styles. I own 4mm 5mm and 10mm sets of balls for the ends of my barbells. Also one set of half sphere 4mm balls. I mostly wear the half sphere or 4mm balls. Also if your wearing a condom like you should be doing, it will keep the jewelry from rubbing against the vaginal as much. I hope this helps clear up some things and helps someone out.

Alright bro. Straight up, now! How bad did it hurt. Like a normal piercing or is it the fact it's your duck just makes it seem like it would be awful? Be honest. No tough guy stuff needed here. Haha

• I had a p. a before i went to prison, Yes it really did hurt.. Mine went through the urethra, and out under the bellend on the right side.. The worst th

• well, since the overwhelming opinion here seems to be negative, I feel I need to submit my response. I wanted to get this piercing done because I think it is sexy and hot. When I decided to get it done I had already been married for several years, and my wife, while skeptical, was supportive. Since then, we've both been pretty satisfied, with her only request being that I don't stretch to jumbo sizes. The other request, if there is one, is that I sometimes take out the piercing. She sometimes feels entry with a ring in is too painful, and I don't particularly enjoy wearing a curved barbell, although now that I'm up to 4g (where I plan on staying) I may reconsider. However, yesterday for example, I warmed her up considerably, and applied some lubricant, and she said that sex with the large ring in was not uncomfortable or painful beyond the initial penetration, which I took slowly, and ended quickly. I'm not sure my wife finds the piercing very sexy, nor does it "enhance" her sexual experience; however, she supports me in my desired body modification (to a certain extent) and does not mind my PA piercing, even at a substantial gauge. Obviously, her opinion cannot serve as a guide to the opinion of other women, but you should know that even women for whom there is no specific appeal regarding the PA, that an open mind may mean that your desired body modification will present no specific obstacles. She did say, during the act of fellatio, that the hole felt weird, and weirded her out some, but not much else was said, and the act was completed. Once the piercing has healed (at least 4-6 weeks) you can take the retaining jewelry out for short periods of time (at least 20-30 minutes) and at later stages of healing and gauge, for hours, potentially, to satisfy any requests for a lack of jewelry during sex.
    tl:dr - a prince albert shouldn't really make or break a relationship. You shouldn't definitely have a conversation with your significant other first, but assure him or her that as soon as the piercing heals, (in about a month) that sex with and without jewelry on your penis is possible, and that the piercing can safely be reversed if either or both of you are unsatisfied with it.

More from Guys
7