Strange Nipple Sighting -- Any girls have nipples like these?

So, I just managed to sneak a peak at a pair of breasts yesterday, while a girl was bending over to pet my dog. She wasn't wearing a bra and had on a loose fitting t-shirt.

Of course, when such an opportunity presents itself, what I quickly look for are the nipples.

Much to my surprise, this girl's nipples were completely smooth and flush with her breasts. They weren't even protruding the slightest bit. Except for very minor color difference, I wouldn't have known she had nipples.

I'm curious as to whether any other girls on here have breasts like these?

Thanks for answering.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• A lot of girls look like that when their nipples aren't hard. I'm thinking that's probably what it was.

What Girls Said 6

• ok, the colour usualy depends in what their skin colour is. fair skin girls (me) usualy have pink nipples, whike others have brownish nipples.

and as with them not sticking out, that's because she wasn't cold, turned on and so on.

completly normal

• Guy nipples and girl nipples are basically the same, so take a look at your own. Are they always poking out?

Nipples respond to stimulus like cold and arousal. It would be pretty painful if a poky-outy nip got caught on something after all. =P It's much better to have them safely deflated when not in use. XD

• my nipples are like that unless they are hard.

• that's normal when they aren't hard...

• My nipples get like that when there not hard.

They are smooth like nothings there.

known as big areolas.

• Well my nipples aren't dark they are lite and big,

• Yes they are like that when they aren't hard.

• Are they flat and smooth as the skin surrounding them?

What Guys Said 1

• It does not matter, just be grateful she elected to show them too you. :)