I want to sleep with my girlfriend's friends, what do I do?

I want to have sex with my girlfriends friends so bad I can't take it anymore. She has this group of friends that always hang around at home and they are all hot as hell. I can't help but to fantasize about them. I always try to get crotch shots when they are in their swimsuits or have on short shorts. What am I supposed to do about this its killing me. I know that they find me attractive but if I ever try anything with them they would probably tell my girlfriend instead of doing anything with me. Can anyone help?

just to add I noticed that there is a similar question below me but I did not do the first question and that guy is gross I would never have sex with my sister if I had one. sorry to anybody who thinks it is a repeat. I don't do that. thanks
and also when I said crotch shots I meant like visual not taking pictures. and any guy married, in a relationship, or not is going to look if there is a good chance of a glimpse at a hot girls crotch. if not then they are gay.
ok I lied I had sex with my sister yesterday. That is kinda random I know but we both got drunk and had sex ha. It was weird but it felt really good.
I never thought in a million years I would be in that situation with my sister, I guess the alcohol just made me realize she is hot and I wanted to have sex with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a sick disgusting piece of sh*t. OMG! If you wanna f*** your girl's friends so bad then you need to break up with her. Its called an emotional affair and on top of that you ant a physical one too. That poor girl deserves so much better than you. The fact that that's all you can think about? And crotch shots? And you are damn right that her friends would tell her. If my friend's boyfriend hit on me I'd kick him in his penis and call her right then. And as far as your update that says if a guy has a chance to look at another woman's crotch he would, is ridiculous and not true. Some men really love the person they are with and don't want anything else. Just because you're an ass hole who can't control himself doesn't mean every other man out there is one too. Please grow up and get it together. I'm going to say a special prayer tonight that God keeps these poor chicks away from your perverted self.

• Dollface... *sigh* its in the mans nature to lust.. no matter what's he gonna "lust' but its ok unless he reacts to it...

• How would you feel if you were in a long relationship and you found convos on your computer with your girlfriend talking about how bad she wants to f*ck your friends and doesn't really care about your feelings. And then found more statements that she wants to have an affair and make sure you don't find out. You wouldn't feel very good. If you want everyone but who you are with, then be single and play. Don't get into a relationship. That's juvenile and stupid and karma will get you.

What Girls Said 40

• It doesn't sound like you are saying you want to go out with any of these girls, you are saying you want to have sex with them. Sexual fantasies are normal and at your age not surprising, but do not make the mistake of trying to make them become a reality. Yes, these girls would tell your girlfriend and then you would lose all the way around. Whether you need to be single or whether you just need to find a way to funnel this energy into sex with your girlfriend, you will need to consider that.

• Wow, you should probably break up with your girlfriend before you keep giving women reasons to hate the males. Honestly, grow up and either get over this wanting to sleep with others or just break up with your girlfriend. Have some respect for yourself and others.

• Yeah this is a joke. And if it isn't then you are so going to hell for banging your sibling...and liking it. Hahaha!

• you're just gross. stop being such a ********. go to have "some" respect for yourself. did you assault your sister?

• No she came on to me, she grabbed me and said she wanted to have sex I didn't assualt her.

• Is there anything you don't want to totally have sex with? I have a 90 year old grandpa and a chocolate lab that you may be interested in.

More from Girls
35

What Guys Said 16

• Face it:

the way you're thinking and writing about it, you will NOT qualify as (boy)friend material for your future exes friends.

• You know exactly what to do; fantasize all you want, but hands off.

What you really want to know is whether there is a way you could get with her friends without destroying your relationship. There isn't; if there was, she would have raised the possibility, or you would have, and you wouldn't need to ask us.

Keep dreaming. It's what a fantasy life is for.

• Look dude.. you don't have to freak out or lie that your had sex with your sister.. that was probably your sarcasm but the thing is.. if your girlfriend's friends are hotter than your girlfriend and you can't stand the temptation, then what choice do you really have? If you cannot stand it and its bothering you that much, than break up with your girlfriend and try to have sex with the other girls..

Isn't that the ONLY option that makes sense? The question is.. how badly do you love your girlfriends.. I'm not advocating break-ups here but your situation is unique .. just like everyone else's.. So, if you want sex that bad, then do it.. if you regret it later, then you'll have learned a lesson.. if you don't end up regretting it, then its a win-win situation for you. You are not relationship material like others said but the ultimate choice is yours.

The longer you keep going with your girlfriends while you want to have sex with the other girl, the worse it'll be.

• That last update was an excuse for your thoughts, a justification. stop making those. Also, what is it you want help with? Lot's of guys continue to find other girls attractive when a relationship. They fantasize sometimes as well. But it sounds like the only thing keeping you from ravishing her friends is the fact that you think you'll fail and your girlfriend will find out. What will you do if another hot chick who doesn't know your girlfriend enters the picture. loyalty and love is what should stop you. if you don't have enough of either let your girlfriend find a real man, instead of a horny boy. It's people like you who make us look bad.

• You have a cheating heart and aren't good relationship material at this point in your life. It is total BS that "you can't help but fantasize about them." Fantasies have to be nursed along. Noticing they are pretty is one thing, fantasizing about them is a totally separate, purposeful action. The problem with you now is that the only reason you aren't going for those girls is because you think it would ruin things for you. You are selfish and not really committed. At this point it is mostly about you. You won't be good relationship material until you exercise some personal restraint to stop your intentionally wandering eye and wandering heart.

More from Guys
11