• Ask
  • myTake

Do women like to play with a man ass?

I have been with several women who have tried to touch, insert a finger, or perform oral sex on my ass while performing oral sex on my penis. Is... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think that for the most part it is a turn on for a woman to know that she is turning her man on. I know that when I am doing something that my man loves.It may not be something that I like to do, but if he likes it and is getting off to it.Well then, that just makes me feel that much better.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I think that is some new thing going on...i definitely am not turned on by that. I don't think about it. I don't want to try it. if a guy asked me to I'd be like "hell no!".

• I want to try it. I find it a turn on when I'm super horny. Don't know if my guy would let me do it though. One day I'll just go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Coincidentally, the first girl I was ever physical with ( she was 4 years older ) stuck her finger in my anus. At first it surprised me, but it wasn't so bad. So, there is something to it. There are women who apparently do it.

• I wish girls would play with my backside but I cant' find any who will. You are lucky.

• Who knows, as long as both likes it? But with oral sex around the anus make sure you are clean to prevent getting sick.