Do women like to play with a man ass?

I have been with several women who have tried to touch, insert a finger, or perform oral sex on my ass while performing oral sex on my penis. Is this something women fantasize about or are curious to try? If so is it something they enjoy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think that for the most part it is a turn on for a woman to know that she is turning her man on. I know that when I am doing something that my man loves.It may not be something that I like to do, but if he likes it and is getting off to it.Well then, that just makes me feel that much better.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I think that is some new thing going on...i definitely am not turned on by that. I don't think about it. I don't want to try it. if a guy asked me to I'd be like "hell no!".

• I want to try it. I find it a turn on when I'm super horny. Don't know if my guy would let me do it though. One day I'll just go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Coincidentally, the first girl I was ever physical with ( she was 4 years older ) stuck her finger in my anus. At first it surprised me, but it wasn't so bad. So, there is something to it. There are women who apparently do it.

• I wish girls would play with my backside but I cant' find any who will. You are lucky.

• Who knows, as long as both likes it? But with oral sex around the anus make sure you are clean to prevent getting sick.