Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do guys like small butt+big boobs or big butt+small boobs?

choose only one and tell me why.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I absolutely had to choose one or the other, I'd pick big butt and small boobs, because I think big boobs are overrated and so are skinny butts. However, if by "big" butt you mean gross and fat, I'd probably change my answer haha.

Overall I'd prefer a girl with medium boobs and a medium butt. The curves are where it's at.

What Guys Said 31

• i find myself observing a females ass more often than her breasts. you can check out breast size in a single glance, but it takes a moment to truly appreciate a quality ass. over all I would go with big but small boobs. but it doesn't have to be a "big butt". just as long as it has the right shape about it. but the face is the most important quality of a female in my opinion. :)

• Yeah, this is kind of like asking do guys like red or green more. But for the sake of science... I don't like either really. I like medium boobs and a medium butt. Moderation, not to much of either.

• Big butt and small boobs! Big butts look and feel better dancing than big breast. Big breast dancing look sloppy gross. When you're with a woman and she sits on your lap what do you feel?Booty,a bigger one would feel better on your lap than a flat one. Sleeping,holding her from the back,her butt is what really feels good not her boobs in your hand. Sex,you're gonna be in constant contact with her butt and a big jiggly one feels better than a flat one,especially during doggy or her on top. What good are big boobs from the top or back,big t*ts can't grind on your stick the way a big butt can.

All these guys favoring big boobs and small butts are weird FO'REAL,who keeps CONSTANT breast contact during sex? You look at them you feel them after that it's A-S-S all the way. Big butts are FINALLY mainstream and women are getting butt implants in record numbers,even white pornstars are favoring butt implants over breast implants: link

link Who would you f*** first?

• Small butt and small boobs. Butts and boobs are mostly fat. I am not really attracted to excess piles of fat on the female anatomy.

• Good answer, boobs and but are just fat, it's rare to find a guy who doesn't like big boobs and a big ass.

• you are the reason girls are anorexic

• Im in to both but when forced to make a choice I'm an ass man. Partly its because of the shape of the hips and the silhouette of a girls figure when she's got a butt. Its the whole body, women are human beings not chickens its not like I am after one body part seperated from the others. I love boobs but they don't have to be big to have that curvy figure I find so irresistably sexy.

• Its a hard one. Some people try to divide it up like some men are boob men some are ass men. I like boobs a lot but they don't have to be big. I do like a round booty though I can't really explain it. Maybe its because that's the area the vaginas in rear entry(doggystyle) sex is popular so it makes you think of sex. Also though men like curves that's a great shape. I am into an overall body. there is a girl who I find really hot here breasts are medium, they would be small on a girl who wasn't so small and a medium butt what's hot is seeing her stand sideways and they are both there and they're not huge but they both stick out. I can't describe why that's so hot.

• I've always been a fan of small butt...medium boobs. But it really all has to do with the bone structure and height of a girl. Fact is that some women carry thier sizes different than others. There are some women that have a small butt, but no real form to it. I prefer some definition. Same with boobs...there are some great breasts out there, but what makes them so incredible is not so much the size but the shape themselves.

But suggestion though...just be happy with who you are and how you look. We all just have to deal with what we have.

• both options are such a turn off! small butt with big chest sounds more like female bodybuilders, I'm not saying I don't like them, but it's very masculine and not nice for sex... big butt and small boobs can happen in teenaged girls more, you know they'll grow them sooner or later... but usually this doesn't happen. Why not just normal butt and boobs?!

• I'm more of a butt man..=]

• dam lol, if I had to choose, I'd say a nice ass over nice boobs, definitely. I'm an ass man, so I def can't mess with a woman with that pancake butt. Need something to grab back there.

• I love small butt+big boobs.

Why?

A cute petite butt and a nice chest just make me instantly go hard. Its an attraction for me that's hard to explain. Mainly because I'm a boob guy and a small butt that fits in my palms is just awesome.

• Small butt + big boobs,.during doggi3 style,i penatrate easily and thrust deeper and during cowgurl and foreplay,i v got a lot of work 2 do with my hands and mouth

• If I had to pick I would go with big butt and small boobs.It doesn't have to be so big,but a nice size.I just like grabing on to it.If you really love someone,then it doesn't matter,so try ur best to love all the woman.

• big but small boobs...i mean flat chested isn't sexy but if you have small sexy boobs and a big sexy butt that's the best I don't know why some men are ass men some are boob guys I'm definitely an ass man just a turn on for me

• i don't know what these guys are talking about, big boobs and small butt all the way!

bigger boobs are always better and big asses are gross.

we like tight little asses like 18 year olds have, and nice big t*ts like women or girls with fake boobs have.

• If forced to choose one -- big but first. That is a requirement of the feminine form (otherwise you look like a guy) -- but nicely curved boobs is a bonus. By big but -- I don't mean water buffalo -- but large enough to show feminine curvature/hips. (No actually straight guy really likes small buts like a boy has -- they are just saying they don't need the huge ones found on obese women. Also, many guys who think they are straight are actually gay -- such as one who is turned off by womanly hips).

• big butt small boobs... I find a nice butt more attractive.

• the age old question. big butt is a HUUUUGGGGEEE TURN ON. but boobs are a necessity.

• Big butt + small boobs. For me breast size isn't that important, actually sometimes I prefer really tiny boobs, I find it quite hot. And a large round booty...I'm a brotha, nuff said.

• i know this answer makes me seem as shallow as the desert but I'd have to go with boobs. frankly I don't even look at butts... and I loooove boobs(heck even small ones)

• Big butt and small boobs,the other option is kinda way to eva explosive

a great butt is one that turns me on,so thr you go lady

• Personally, I prefer big butt small boobs. I don't really know why. But my brain just seems to say "Hey. That's hot -erection-" So. But I guess..Well..I really can't say for sure.

• well it depends, if its a nice butt. then the butt with small boobs.

Im an ass man my self.

Its great to grab and spank when doing it doggie style.

In my opinion there's no other way to do it.

• Really this varies from girl to girl . But for argument's sake, I say small butt, big boobs. Why ? It's easy to get a big natural butt, its random to have big natural boobs. Rarity, that's the only appeal.

• I prefer medium boobs and small butt. Why? I just want to feel the boobs completely in my mouth.

• small boobs small butt

• Kanye West puts it simply..."she's got an ass that'll swallow up a G string...and up top...two bee stings". Now I don't know about the bee sting part but this is much better than no ass and big t*ts...for me anyway. Flatbottom girls aren't my thing. I do like tig biddies though but hips and ass are more important to me...I'm done breast feeding>

• I couldn't care less. A woman who's intelligent and smart turns me on!

• Aaaah thank you. I love a woman's body just like everybody else but big boobs or butt has no deciding factor in my sexual chemistry with her. If she's simply physically attractive with a sense of humor and intellect, she's all mine.

• Well you won't find too many...

• I'm sure you would find a lot of men who would care more about a woman who has "internal beauty" rather than external. Except that they're not the young, rich, filmstar-like looking alpha males! They're more average... like you and me! Problem is that women too have internalised the dominant global value system. Don't give us t*ts, boobs and ass! Give us a nice person, and we'd love you for that!

• Have to choose? Small butt big boobs all the way.

• i like small butt+big boobs because small butt to hold it and helps in deep penetration and big boobs for tit f***.and licking them while squeezing in palm.but I would say that it is the figure that makes girl sexy and the guys go mad for it.boobs and butt matter only when you select a slutt for a night.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say I like a nice pair of normal sized boobs. Anything beyond a D is just too much for me (personally) and in terms of ass, just a nice firm
    Shapely butt will do. I catch myself looking at girls butts over boobs more but if i spot a nipple in a blouse I can easily drift from the ass to the chest... I wear a 34C and have a athletic figure with a firm but petite ass. Never had a man complain. Highly doubt they ever will.. Proportion at the end of the day is all I and most likely any other man asks for lol.

• My guy must like big butt and small boobs, 'cause he's with me.

• If I were a guy I would have to say big boobs small but. I don't know, just seems more proportional to me.

• I think that to big of a but is gross and more than a mouth full is a waist.. But why do u guys drool when u c a pair of fits walking g down the road please answer that

• Well thanks cuz my ex boyfriend was the opposite and he dumped me when he saw my body he said big butts were out a style and he wanted big boobs 😕