Do guys like small butt+big boobs or big butt+small boobs?

Do guys like small butt+big boobs or big butt+small boobs? choose only one and tell me why.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 30

• If I were a guy I would have to say big boobs small but. I don't know, just seems more proportional to me.

• I would say the same thing

• Selected as most helpful

If I absolutely had to choose one or the other, I'd pick big butt and small boobs, because I think big boobs are overrated and so are skinny butts. However, if by "big" butt you mean gross and fat, I'd probably change my answer haha.

Overall I'd prefer a girl with medium boobs and a medium butt. The curves are where it's at.

• Small butt + big boobs,.during doggi3 style,i penatrate easily and thrust deeper and during cowgurl and foreplay,i v got a lot of work 2 do with my hands and mouth

• well it depends, if its a nice butt. then the butt with small boobs.

Im an ass man my self.

Its great to grab and spank when doing it doggie style.

In my opinion there's no other way to do it.

• Im in to both but when forced to make a choice I'm an ass man. Partly its because of the shape of the hips and the silhouette of a girls figure when she's got a butt. Its the whole body, women are human beings not chickens its not like I am after one body part seperated from the others. I love boobs but they don't have to be big to have that curvy figure I find so irresistably sexy.

• the age old question. big butt is a HUUUUGGGGEEE TURN ON. but boobs are a necessity.

• Kanye West puts it simply..."she's got an ass that'll swallow up a G string...and up top...two bee stings". Now I don't know about the bee sting part but this is much better than no ass and big t*ts...for me anyway. Flatbottom girls aren't my thing. I do like tig biddies though but hips and ass are more important to me...I'm done breast feeding>

• Its a hard one. Some people try to divide it up like some men are boob men some are ass men. I like boobs a lot but they don't have to be big. I do like a round booty though I can't really explain it. Maybe its because that's the area the vaginas in rear entry(doggystyle) sex is popular so it makes you think of sex. Also though men like curves that's a great shape. I am into an overall body. there is a girl who I find really hot here breasts are medium, they would be small on a girl who wasn't so small and a medium butt what's hot is seeing her stand sideways and they are both there and they're not huge but they both stick out. I can't describe why that's so hot.

• Big butt and small boobs,the other option is kinda way to eva explosive

a great butt is one that turns me on,so thr you go lady

• I couldn't care less. A woman who's intelligent and smart turns me on!

• I'm sure you would find a lot of men who would care more about a woman who has "internal beauty" rather than external. Except that they're not the young, rich, filmstar-like looking alpha males! They're more average... like you and me! Problem is that women too have internalised the dominant global value system. Don't give us t*ts, boobs and ass! Give us a nice person, and we'd love you for that!

• Well you won't find too many...

• I like the fact the you said I couldn't care less. In society today most people make the careless mistake of saying I could care less, which is wrong. Lol I also like the fact that you care about a woman's inteligence and not her appearance. Wish there were more men like you

• Show Older
  • i don't know what these guys are talking about, big boobs and small butt all the way!

bigger boobs are always better and big asses are gross.

we like tight little asses like 18 year olds have, and nice big t*ts like women or girls with fake boobs have.

• Big butt and small boobs! Big butts look and feel better dancing than big breast. Big breast dancing look sloppy gross. When you're with a woman and she sits on your lap what do you feel?Booty,a bigger one would feel better on your lap than a flat one. Sleeping,holding her from the back,her butt is what really feels good not her boobs in your hand. Sex,you're gonna be in constant contact with her butt and a big jiggly one feels better than a flat one,especially during doggy or her on top. What good are big boobs from the top or back,big t*ts can't grind on your stick the way a big butt can.

All these guys favoring big boobs and small butts are weird FO'REAL,who keeps CONSTANT breast contact during sex? You look at them you feel them after that it's A-S-S all the way. Big butts are FINALLY mainstream and women are getting butt implants in record numbers,even white pornstars are favoring butt implants over breast implants: link

link Who would you f*** first?

• I do wish I had a bigger butt but this is just hurtfull!!!

• Ive always been a little self conscious about my butt. not anymore now :D ha! ;)

• big but small boobs...i mean flat chested isn't sexy but if you have small sexy boobs and a big sexy butt that's the best I don't know why some men are ass men some are boob guys I'm definitely an ass man just a turn on for me

• Have to choose? Small butt big boobs all the way.

• i like small butt+big boobs because small butt to hold it and helps in deep penetration and big boobs for tit f***.and licking them while squeezing in palm.but I would say that it is the figure that makes girl sexy and the guys go mad for it.boobs and butt matter only when you select a slutt for a night.

• I love small butt+big boobs.

Why?

A cute petite butt and a nice chest just make me instantly go hard. Its an attraction for me that's hard to explain. Mainly because I'm a boob guy and a small butt that fits in my palms is just awesome.

• If forced to choose one -- big but first. That is a requirement of the feminine form (otherwise you look like a guy) -- but nicely curved boobs is a bonus. By big but -- I don't mean water buffalo -- but large enough to show feminine curvature/hips. (No actually straight guy really likes small buts like a boy has -- they are just saying they don't need the huge ones found on obese women. Also, many guys who think they are straight are actually gay -- such as one who is turned off by womanly hips).

• What about womanly hips and medium sized butt?

• I prefer medium boobs and small butt. Why? I just want to feel the boobs completely in my mouth.

• both options are such a turn off! small butt with big chest sounds more like female bodybuilders, I'm not saying I don't like them, but it's very masculine and not nice for sex... big butt and small boobs can happen in teenaged girls more, you know they'll grow them sooner or later... but usually this doesn't happen. Why not just normal butt and boobs?!

• If I had to pick I would go with big butt and small boobs.It doesn't have to be so big,but a nice size.I just like grabing on to it.If you really love someone,then it doesn't matter,so try ur best to love all the woman.

• Really this varies from girl to girl . But for argument's sake, I say small butt, big boobs. Why ? It's easy to get a big natural butt, its random to have big natural boobs. Rarity, that's the only appeal.

• I've always been a fan of small butt...medium boobs. But it really all has to do with the bone structure and height of a girl. Fact is that some women carry thier sizes different than others. There are some women that have a small butt, but no real form to it. I prefer some definition. Same with boobs...there are some great breasts out there, but what makes them so incredible is not so much the size but the shape themselves.

But suggestion though...just be happy with who you are and how you look. We all just have to deal with what we have.

• Show More