Do guys like small butt+big boobs or big butt+small boobs?

choose only one and tell me why.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I absolutely had to choose one or the other, I'd pick big butt and small boobs, because I think big boobs are overrated and so are skinny butts. However, if by "big" butt you mean gross and fat, I'd probably change my answer haha.

Overall I'd prefer a girl with medium boobs and a medium butt. The curves are where it's at.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 31

• i find myself observing a females ass more often than her breasts. you can check out breast size in a single glance, but it takes a moment to truly appreciate a quality ass. over all I would go with big but small boobs. but it doesn't have to be a "big butt". just as long as it has the right shape about it. but the face is the most important quality of a female in my opinion. :)

• Yeah, this is kind of like asking do guys like red or green more. But for the sake of science... I don't like either really. I like medium boobs and a medium butt. Moderation, not to much of either.

• Big butt and small boobs! Big butts look and feel better dancing than big breast. Big breast dancing look sloppy gross. When you're with a woman and she sits on your lap what do you feel?Booty,a bigger one would feel better on your lap than a flat one. Sleeping,holding her from the back,her butt is what really feels good not her boobs in your hand. Sex,you're gonna be in constant contact with her butt and a big jiggly one feels better than a flat one,especially during doggy or her on top. What good are big boobs from the top or back,big t*ts can't grind on your stick the way a big butt can.

All these guys favoring big boobs and small butts are weird FO'REAL,who keeps CONSTANT breast contact during sex? You look at them you feel them after that it's A-S-S all the way. Big butts are FINALLY mainstream and women are getting butt implants in record numbers,even white pornstars are favoring butt implants over breast implants: link

link Who would you f*** first?

• Small butt and small boobs. Butts and boobs are mostly fat. I am not really attracted to excess piles of fat on the female anatomy.

• Good answer, boobs and but are just fat, it's rare to find a guy who doesn't like big boobs and a big ass.

• you are the reason girls are anorexic

• Im in to both but when forced to make a choice I'm an ass man. Partly its because of the shape of the hips and the silhouette of a girls figure when she's got a butt. Its the whole body, women are human beings not chickens its not like I am after one body part seperated from the others. I love boobs but they don't have to be big to have that curvy figure I find so irresistably sexy.

More from Guys
26

What Girls Said 5

• I would say I like a nice pair of normal sized boobs. Anything beyond a D is just too much for me (personally) and in terms of ass, just a nice firm
    Shapely butt will do. I catch myself looking at girls butts over boobs more but if i spot a nipple in a blouse I can easily drift from the ass to the chest... I wear a 34C and have a athletic figure with a firm but petite ass. Never had a man complain. Highly doubt they ever will.. Proportion at the end of the day is all I and most likely any other man asks for lol.

• My guy must like big butt and small boobs, 'cause he's with me.

• If I were a guy I would have to say big boobs small but. I don't know, just seems more proportional to me.

• I think that to big of a but is gross and more than a mouth full is a waist.. But why do u guys drool when u c a pair of fits walking g down the road please answer that

• Well thanks cuz my ex boyfriend was the opposite and he dumped me when he saw my body he said big butts were out a style and he wanted big boobs 😕