• Ask
  • myTake

Women, do you like to wank your man off?

From women I've met most like to play with a mans p***s but don't seem to want to make him come by wanking him. They'd rather arouse him then want... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 2 things...1)I don't mind doing a handjob (although my boyfriend prefers bj)...so no issue there..If he asks he gets..2) I love it when my boyfriend makes me come with his fingers but then HE always wants to have sec after...which is great of course..BUT most of the time if you give a guy a handjob or blowjob ...no sex after but sleep for him (which I know is to do with hormones etc and I fully understand that..)so I can understand why girls want to have some sex before the guy is done...which might be the reason for them not wanting to do a handjob...just a thought...

What Girls Said 2

• I love making my boyfriend come:D I don't care what way:D I like jacking him off^^ I think it's awesome to see that I made him have such an awesome feeling:D

What Guys Said 1

• i can honestly say in the 6 years I've been sexually active I have never just wanted a real quick hand job. I would prefer to have sex or bj, maybe she can warm me up with a hand job but end with something else.