Women, do you like to wank your man off?

From women I've met most like to play with a mans p***s but don't seem to want to make him come by wanking him. They'd rather arouse him then want sex (which of course is great, but sometimes you just want a quick handjob)

Yet every woman I know seems to like to be bought to come by fingers from their man?

Is it just one way?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 things...

1)I don't mind doing a handjob (although my boyfriend prefers bj)...so no issue there..If he asks he gets..

2) I love it when my boyfriend makes me come with his fingers but then HE always wants to have sec after...which is great of course..BUT most of the time if you give a guy a handjob or blowjob ...no sex after but sleep for him (which I know is to do with hormones etc and I fully understand that..)

so I can understand why girls want to have some sex before the guy is done...which might be the reason for them not wanting to do a handjob...

just a thought...

• Report

Lovely comments I prefer to let the ladies have pleasure first