• Ask
  • myTake

Girls with small boobs and small butts?

are we screwed? no guy wants a girl with small boobs and small butt right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No guy?As long as the personality is good much goes, much is acceptable (to guys): guys aren't as difficult about girls as girls are about themselves (and about other girls)

What Guys Said 9

• You're not screwed.

• that don't matter- small butts and boobs mean nothing in the grand scheme of things... love knows no color, age, or bust size... mz. question asker, cheer up- plenty of guys like petite ladies...

• Ummm. That would NOT be a problem. I adore smaller girls. A small ass can be absolutely stunning, and I am partial to B-cup boobs. Love it. Do not worry. Confidence works to cover in most guys' books. In mine, a small ass and small boobs do fine.

• It is not a big deal. I would not care if my girl friend had small boobs and a small but

• I am totlay fine with small boobs and small butts. So, don't worry, you'll find a guy with the same opinion. Not everyone wants boobs that they will drown in.

• Girls with small boobs and small butts: -Natalie Portman-Gweneth Paltrow-Ali Larter-Mila Kunis-Audrey Hepburn-The girl at the gas station a block from my place who's cute as hell and who I asked out but said she had a boyfriend...Have I made my point? Slender girls wish they had more shape. Bigger girls wish they were skinnier. Most of the time, guys DO NOT CARE.

• that ain't being screwed at all lol, lots of guys like that, I wouldn't mind at all if the girl had a good personality

• Are you kidding. The thought of a sexy petite woman drives me wild. There are so many possibilities of making a wild hot exciting night with a small woman you can toss around a little. Love who you are...i'm sure you are gorgeous just as you are.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel your pain chickie, I'm the same way: small butt and 34 B's for boobs:(Me not being a guy, I wouldn't know for sure, but from my experience and what I've seen, guys seem to not mind a girl with a small butt and small boobs as long as she's kinda thin (size 0-2). But, if you're like me and a little thicker (size 4-6) guys tend to care about the lack of boobage and ass a bit more. I'm not saying ALL or even most guys are like that, just that that's what I've noticed in my experience.But, keep in mind I'm just referring to appearances here, if the guy liked the girl's personality enough he wouldn't let tit size and ass size be of any concern:)

• I don't think it matters much I think that if you have a good personality and you walk with your head held high the guy don't give a damn. Ok so I have to bring this up . every girl thinks that she has small boobs when she can at least still get a bathing suite or get a bra. I had a 32a before my daughter after having her I have lost all of my boobs and can't find a bra or even a bathing suite cause I lost everything. I am completeted flat chested . Most ladies (girls) shouldn't be ashamed what they have unless they don't have anything and they are 24 and have a kid like me. be happy of what you have. And no I don't have a butt either. I am skinny as hell but I have great confidence and I always have men and women looking at me... and I have really bad messed up teeth that I am not able to fix cause of money but I don't let it effect me. hope this helps

• I am so in the same boat as you.

• It doesn't really matter. Yes, there are some guys who only like big boobs and all that but if that's all he's after then you probably don't want to date him anyway.