Black with a small butt?

I'm a black girl and there are two things that are expected of us: to be able to dance, and to have a big butt. I can't really dance but that can be... Show More

I don't want this to be misconstrued as me not loving myself or being self conscious. I'm perfectly fine with my body, I was just wondering if this would be a good thing to do if I got the money to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear to having a small butt will not hurt your chances of being in a meaningful relationship. Plastic surgery would be a waste of time and money. If a man were to dump you because your butt isn't big enough, he would not be worth hanging onto at all.

You're not missing opportunities to have great relationships with men because your butt is too small. You don't have to be physically perfect to snag a man and different men have different preferences as well.

Please, it would be cheaper and healthier to just learn to accept and love yourself exactly the way you are.

Good luck.

• To answer your update: no.