Do guys like having sex with a girl who moans uncontrollably loud?

I am very loud when me and my boyfriend have sex. Sometimes I am embarrassed because my neighbors have heard me. Is this a turn off or turn on?... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Here is the funny part, the most arousing sex I ever had was with a girl that moaned like you. The saddest part was that her rhythm totally sucked, and if it wasn't for her moans, I would have stopped having sex with this girl. However, I had never ever had sex with a girl that moaned loud like she did, and I must say, even though she kind of sucked at it, I still say it was the wildest, most arousing sex I ever had, all because of her moans. Once there was a show in a radio station and the question was, what arouses you the most. You guessed it, answer was, loud moans. So as I tell all my female friends--if you want to drive your man crazy, moan like a porn star. A guy feels like a total king, total stud.