Should a guy shave his penis and balls?

Should a guy trim and or shave his penis and balls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think so, at least for now, the fashion trend will change then you can shave them

What Girls Said 5

• If you expect girls that you sleep with to shave, then yes.

• Now I don't think its good to have it shave cause that actually more dangerous to men then girls. I think though that you should at trim but anything beyond that is asking for razor burns.

• You don't think girls can get razor burns too?

• Think about it... It's far harder for a guy to shave - therefore worse burns.

• Well trim is better I think^^ Shave...makes you look like a little boy in my opinion:PI've been trying to get my boyfriend to do it for a while now;)

• Honestly, I prefer that my lover isn't shaved. While I can appreciate a neatly trimmed pube, I believe that pubic hair is a sign of sexual maturity. As a female, I keep myself trimmed neatly short but still have an indication of the fact that I am a grown woman. Just my choice.

• Well it depends if your girl wants you or not,in my opinion yeah I do like it when my man shave but I really don't mind,But if you don't feel comfortable with it just shave!

• I love it completely shaved and smooth!

What Guys Said 2

• don't shave... trim it... it's harder to shave with razors and you run the chance of cutting yourself.. get some clippers and go to work.lol

• After you have done it a few times its no more difficult than shaving your face or in my case your head also. Its really no big deal. And during the summer months it really is MUCH MORE comfortable. PLUS the increases sensation when touched, licked etc. . . OMG !

• My theory is this. If you expect a woman/girl to shave, Then you better plan on it too.

• Have you ever shave it before cause I did and I hurts like a mofo.

• I'm shaved smooth. I'm in my upper 40's and I wish I would have done it long ago. It just wasn't the thing to do at the time. It feels much better this way. I do it because I like it this way. My wife was a little shocked at first, but now she doesn't want me to grow it back.