What do girls think of when they masturbate?

What do girls think of when they masturbate? What do girls think of when they masturbate?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have been masturbating since I can remember getting caught at the age of five. And yes, I was getting off, not just curiously fondling myself. I knew the feeling was warm, tickly and ohhhh so yummy. I didn't realize it was a bad thing until my parents warned me not to do it anymore. But I locked my self in the bathroom because it felt so good and I didn't want anyone to know what I was doing. I was ashamed, but never knew what about. So, I didn't realize it had anything to do with boys until I hit puberty and saw all those after school specials on t. V. And made the connection. No gentlemen, it isn't always about you. Most of the time I am just focusing on getting the right rhythm and concentrating on how the yummy warmth spreads across my entire body. But thanks for keeping us and mind. ; P

What Girls Said 4

• I think of my boyfriend most of time, but sometimes I don't need to you no, its just. Works.

• Lol. Honestly,of how good it feels well. And nothing really because its just as if everything just goes away

• I think of my guy doing it to me........ umm

• How good it feels to be touched down there. How wet you get from the sensitivity of the clitoris. Then throw in your imagination with a guy who turns you on just thinking about him. Have a good time.

What Guys Said 2

• Wasn't it puppies? Because I've heard that every time a girl masturbates a new puppy is born in this world. :)

• Hahaha I'm going to have to masturbate more often; I LOVE puppies! :]

• Dang that's a lot of puppies.

• They think of their man (or whoever they have a crush on) banging them. But what do I know, I'm Just A Random Guy.