Asian penis size

Hi,

I'm asian, Filipino. Pretty good looking I would say without blowing my trumpet. I'm fairly muscular. So, I'm pretty satisfied with my body but...not my penis. I've done some research about asian penis size and the average is about 4 at full erection. But I have almost a six with 4inches circumference. so girls...does size matter to you and would you be satisfied or shocked with disgust at my size? Its just a conscious thing, nothing related to me and my gf's relationship.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• what is it with guys and measuring? I don't get it..at all.

I never have been interested to find out how long, how wide ( or whatever else there is to measure) a guys penis is.

and I could not tell you what size they are either!

whether I am satisfied has nothing to do with size alone..of course there should be something there so you can feel it when you have sex...and something there you can touch and whatever else takes your fance..but you seem to have that anyways.

nobody is perfect and everyone has things about themselves they don't like as much or would like to change..that's just how it works.

If anyone was disgusted with it...well then I would kick them out of bed and would never want to see them again as they can't be a nice person...end of.

try not to be conscious about it. If a girl is in love with you and you have ways of pleasing her in bed..there is nothing to worry about . at all.

my opinion anyways.

• Your opinion is not helping us Asian men, I for one. Men are egoistic animal, I'm sure you know that already. And our biggest ego can be there, right between our legs. Love is one thing, my dear, sex is a completely different thing. Man needs to know he's better at both things. Of course women dislike sex with man she doesn't love, but men can have sex with kids even! My opinion anyways.

• Well I have never measured one before. I only have sex with long term boyfriends so apart from anything it would be irrelevant what size he is as I wouldn't stop going out with him if he didn't measure up..

• Oh cmon. If you were a guy do you really think you wouldn't measure it? I know I would. With as much talk as there is about having a big or small cock, how could you not? And I think it's totally natural to wonder how a woman would react too.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 7

Size definitely matters, it can be too big and too small, i think width is more important than length. 5-6 inches is perfect

• 4inch is okay, if you are in a relationship with the girl you should be fine.. I know this sounds corny.. if she loves you she wouldn't mind that much.. if your having one night stand with the girl or she is after sex.. that might be a problem... but other wise it is okay... my boyfriend is korean but he pretty big for an Asian and sometimes it kinda hurts and I have to stop in certain positions or if he goes too fast... he gets annoyed.. but if he doesn't stop I will have huge pain the next day.. * and I am 174cm tall.. so I am not your average petite asian..=-= and it hurts me..*

the size dose matter but only to an extent ... big pennis doesn't mean it is better.. and honestly she isn't dating you for sex.. if she is and she cares about size so much she would have gone for a white dude or black dude...* most Asian girls talk about how painful it would be to have sex with a black dude or white.. believe it or not LOL !* and it is about your skills not your size... don't worry about it.. just perform your best ! :)

• THE AVERAGE VAGINA IS ONLY 6 INCHES DEEP... IT CAN BE STRETCHED A LITTLE BIT BUT EVENTUALLY THAT STARTS TO HURT... SPEAKING AS A WOMAN, IT IS BETTER TO BE AVERAGE OR SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE AND PUT IN A LITTLE HARD WORK THAN TO BE HUGE AND END UP MAKING HER FEEL LIKE YOURE STABBING HER IN HER STOMACH! YOUR SIZE IS PRETTY COOL, BUT NOTHING IS ENOUGH IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING... THAT IS ALL : )

• Thanks :)

• For all your research, you've apparently neglected to find out what the average penis size is, regardless or race. The average erect penis is approx. between 5 and 6 in. with a 4.8 in circumference. Additionally, the median penis size is slightly smaller than the average (most penises are smaller than the average). This I found within 30 seconds on wikipedia.

I don't think any girl would be "shocked with disgust" at your size, especially because it's completely normal. And honestly, the vast majority of girls aren't as preoccupied with penis size as guys think we are. If you have a girlfriend and you show love and enthusiasm in bed, that's probably all she's going to ask for.

• Actually, I do seriously think what I said. My boyfriend with a small penis satisfied me more than any better endowed partner has. Yes, I like big ones, but I'm not going to turn a guy away because he's small, and it really honestly is more often about the motion of the ocean rather than the size of the boat. Maybe you need to sort out your own "preoccupation" with your size before you start accusing me of hiding my true feelings. And PS. 6 inches is respectable. Get over yourself.

• "The majority of girls aren't as preoccupied with penis size..."

Really? You seriously think so? I think you're speaking from the 'public speaker' side of you. No girls want to admit -- publically -- she prefers 8-inch to 5-inch. But among her confidants, she can unleash all her fantasies. Ask yourself again, if you don't mind the man cannot explore the very depth of you. I have a 6-inch, hence my 'preoccupation'.

• Men please understand this "We don't care about your size." You men worry too much about that.

• Think what you want...I personally do not care...and me and my friends have never talked about the size of a man's penis....

• When I asked a girl what size she prefers, she told me "between 6 and 8". I guess I have been with women enough to know she's actually thinking of the '8', not the '6'. But of course you women always have way to camouflage what you want really. I have listened to girl talking to girls about penis size. Them girls go excited about long ones, black!. No, don't tell me they're saying that to spite me. Girls, you know, say the truth when they're drunk. So you tell me how can I ignore that honesty?

• Hi - mmm well my boyfriend is 9inches by 5circumference so I mean I haven't been with a 'smaller' guy but to be honest anything less than 6 I think is just not gonna do the job very well! But learn how to make it work for you I guess... I wouldn't be disgusted tho!

• You guessed! I tell you what I think is obvious here. When you've been in a cold climate for 10 years, even a day in the tropical rainforest can feel like inferno to you. I tell you what you feel and what I feel if we have sex. You will feel like I'm not man enough and I will feel like you're woman enough. I guess!

• No it's NOT THE SIZE! IT'S THE LOVE THAT COMES WITH YOU... I no because my babies daddy was a 4something and I loved him and he satisfied me VERY WELL! LOL But when the love was gone the feelings left with it. P.S. Yes You Are Sexy! :-) Tell your girl to hold on to you she has a GOOD THING! (Smile) God Bless! Peace! I'm Out!

• Now before you can say that, my dear Charlene, have you actually done it with a man longer than 5-inch? Of course communism is a better policy of government UNTIL they learned about democracy. You don't know God is good UNTIL you know how bad is Devil.

• Lol. thanks :p

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, my filipino friend, your good look has nothing to do with your penis. Secondly, your muscles have nothing to do with your penis. Thirdly, you're only trying to tell everyone you have a 6-inch penis -- and not so much about penis concern among women. But since we're already talking about penis, let's make the most out of our penis.

Forget about size 4 is bad or not. Talk about size 7. We can achieve that actually, over a course of time. Try 'Pasak Bumi' or 'Tongkat Ali' or 'Minyak Lintah'. You can find that medication and ointment in Malaysia and Indonesia. You have to research for these items and their benefits. The trick is you massage your penis, massage it everyday.

The idea, my idea of penis enlargement, is to grow the penis bigger when the vagina grow wider (due to the latter regular use). I have been massaging my penis regularly for three months now and I can see some growth down there and I will make that 'project' a lifetime pursuit. Assuming the best, my penis will "walk-with-head-held-high" even among the caucasians next year! So the moral of the story is "who says Asian penis is short?!"

• There is no nice way to say this, so sorry in advance. You are a guy, researching penis. Maybe you should be asking guys if it is big enough for them. Straight guys don't spend a lot of effort researching penis.

Anybody know the plural of penis?

• I agree with what 'trukita' said, we straight guys DO measure up, and mentally comparing penises, and silently wondering the what-ifs. No thanks to big-show in pornography. And especially no thanks to you girls whose eyes go big and mouth go wet at the sight of a big cock! So who's fault is that we want big d*** as well?

• Lol omg I'm not gay or bi...

• Avalace, Mouse, thanks for your help. I tried your spelling, but it just did not look right too me. Hopefully I will recall it should I ever need to use it again. :)

Trukita, so how many guys are in a ton and are you talking standard or metric? :)

• Show Older