Asian penis size

Hi, I'm asian, Filipino. Pretty good looking I would say without blowing my trumpet. I'm fairly muscular. So, I'm pretty satisfied with my body... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• what is it with guys and measuring? I don't get it..at all.

I never have been interested to find out how long, how wide ( or whatever else there is to measure) a guys penis is.

and I could not tell you what size they are either!

whether I am satisfied has nothing to do with size alone..of course there should be something there so you can feel it when you have sex...and something there you can touch and whatever else takes your fance..but you seem to have that anyways.

nobody is perfect and everyone has things about themselves they don't like as much or would like to change..that's just how it works.

If anyone was disgusted with it...well then I would kick them out of bed and would never want to see them again as they can't be a nice person...end of.

try not to be conscious about it. If a girl is in love with you and you have ways of pleasing her in bed..there is nothing to worry about . at all.

my opinion anyways.

• Well said!

• Show Older
    • Well I have never measured one before. I only have sex with long term boyfriends so apart from anything it would be irrelevant what size he is as I wouldn't stop going out with him if he didn't measure up..

• Your opinion is not helping us Asian men, I for one. Men are egoistic animal, I'm sure you know that already. And our biggest ego can be there, right between our legs. Love is one thing, my dear, sex is a completely different thing. Man needs to know he's better at both things. Of course women dislike sex with man she doesn't love, but men can have sex with kids even! My opinion anyways.