Can guys tell if his girlfriend had sex with someone else?

hi

i posted a question here like a few weeks ago and now I'm back. me & my guy haven't seen each other for like 6 weeks now. meaning no date, no sex and all...

like 4 weeks ago, I've met this guy. he is older than me but he is extremely cute.yes,cuter & sweeter than my bf. Though I love my boyfriend so much, I am now getting attracted to this older guy and I am going out on a date with him this weekend. he has been asking me out for a date. he is so sweet,he calls me everyday,sometimes twice a day even when he is at work. he text me like crazy. which I guess one reason why I am beginning to like him( the new guy) because my boyfriend can last whole day without calling me...worst sometimes he would only text me in the evening. he always have reason why he couldn't text me or call me. I've been asking him if he is seeing somebody else but he keeps on saying NO.

but my question really is this: you think my boyfriend can tell if ever I have/had sex with another guy? I am going out with this new guy and I am extremely attracted to him and what if we end up having sex? you think my boyfriend can tell I cheated on him? what if I meet-up with this guy this weekend and after 1,2 or 3 days I go out with my bf? please please guys let me know. thanks

JUST AN UPDATE: I didn't went out with that older guy I was referring to in this question. Me & that boyfriend already broke up. Thanks to everyone who responded...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way your boyfriend can tell if you had sex or not with another guy even if it was the night before. In fact, you could have sex with him three days in a row three times a day and he still wouldn't know. The fact that you haven't even seen your boyfriend in six weeks tells me you're ready to start seeing someone else until your relationship with your boyfriend starts improving. Personally, think you have every right to do what you're doing no matter how far is goes with this new guy. The main thing is that you don't feel guilty about it. You need to act like it's no concern of his nor that it's any of his business what you do with your personal life. You seem to have a very "lite" relationship with your boyfriend anyway. In fact, after a few dates with your new guy you may decide to even dump your boyfriend because that'll be one of your options. Just date the guy and see how it goes. When you with your boyfriend next time see how that goes too. Then make your decision who you want for your boyfriend and then go from there. If you're still not sure than continue to date your new guy until you're sure. Once you are then make the move to only one guy. Good luck!

• Report

So if your girlfriend cheats on you its none of your business. how is seeing someone else supposed to improve your relationship? When a relationship is deteriorating it is very rare for only one person to be responsible. So one should cheat so that it becomes next to impossible. Yeah that's sure to make a relationship better. why did I not consider that. It's so freaking ingenious.

• Report

Now you know who I am. :-) I'm glad I was able to help.

• Report
      2mo

That is a lie