Can guys tell if his girlfriend had sex with someone else?

hi i posted a question here like a few weeks ago and now I'm back. me & my guy haven't seen each other for like 6 weeks now. meaning no date, no sex... Show More

JUST AN UPDATE: I didn't went out with that older guy I was referring to in this question. Me & that boyfriend already broke up. Thanks to everyone who responded...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way your boyfriend can tell if you had sex or not with another guy even if it was the night before. In fact, you could have sex with him three days in a row three times a day and he still wouldn't know. The fact that you haven't even seen your boyfriend in six weeks tells me you're ready to start seeing someone else until your relationship with your boyfriend starts improving. Personally, think you have every right to do what you're doing no matter how far is goes with this new guy. The main thing is that you don't feel guilty about it. You need to act like it's no concern of his nor that it's any of his business what you do with your personal life. You seem to have a very "lite" relationship with your boyfriend anyway. In fact, after a few dates with your new guy you may decide to even dump your boyfriend because that'll be one of your options. Just date the guy and see how it goes. When you with your boyfriend next time see how that goes too. Then make your decision who you want for your boyfriend and then go from there. If you're still not sure than continue to date your new guy until you're sure. Once you are then make the move to only one guy. Good luck!

Asker upvoted
    • So if your girlfriend cheats on you its none of your business. how is seeing someone else supposed to improve your relationship? When a relationship is deteriorating it is very rare for only one person to be responsible. So one should cheat so that it becomes next to impossible. Yeah that's sure to make a relationship better. why did I not consider that. It's so freaking ingenious.

• Show Older
    • To whoever you are...your comments really hit me hard. thank you so much. though I didn't went out with that other guy...i seem to agree with you. if you happen to read this...hope you will add me up( may you be a guy or a girl) you seem to give nice advices...thanks

• Now you know who I am. :-) I'm glad I was able to help.