Can guys tell if his girlfriend had sex with someone else?

hi

i posted a question here like a few weeks ago and now I'm back. me & my guy haven't seen each other for like 6 weeks now. meaning no date, no sex and all...

like 4 weeks ago, I've met this guy. he is older than me but he is extremely cute.yes,cuter & sweeter than my bf. Though I love my boyfriend so much, I am now getting attracted to this older guy and I am going out on a date with him this weekend. he has been asking me out for a date. he is so sweet,he calls me everyday,sometimes twice a day even when he is at work. he text me like crazy. which I guess one reason why I am beginning to like him( the new guy) because my boyfriend can last whole day without calling me...worst sometimes he would only text me in the evening. he always have reason why he couldn't text me or call me. I've been asking him if he is seeing somebody else but he keeps on saying NO.

but my question really is this: you think my boyfriend can tell if ever I have/had sex with another guy? I am going out with this new guy and I am extremely attracted to him and what if we end up having sex? you think my boyfriend can tell I cheated on him? what if I meet-up with this guy this weekend and after 1,2 or 3 days I go out with my bf? please please guys let me know. thanks

JUST AN UPDATE: I didn't went out with that older guy I was referring to in this question. Me & that boyfriend already broke up. Thanks to everyone who responded...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• whore.

• he probably can't tell physically but he might be able to tell from your behavior

i think you should give your boyfriend a chance to work out his problems with you before you take the next step with the new guy

• Selected as most helpful

There's no way your boyfriend can tell if you had sex or not with another guy even if it was the night before. In fact, you could have sex with him three days in a row three times a day and he still wouldn't know. The fact that you haven't even seen your boyfriend in six weeks tells me you're ready to start seeing someone else until your relationship with your boyfriend starts improving. Personally, think you have every right to do what you're doing no matter how far is goes with this new guy. The main thing is that you don't feel guilty about it. You need to act like it's no concern of his nor that it's any of his business what you do with your personal life. You seem to have a very "lite" relationship with your boyfriend anyway. In fact, after a few dates with your new guy you may decide to even dump your boyfriend because that'll be one of your options. Just date the guy and see how it goes. When you with your boyfriend next time see how that goes too. Then make your decision who you want for your boyfriend and then go from there. If you're still not sure than continue to date your new guy until you're sure. Once you are then make the move to only one guy. Good luck!

• Now you know who I am. :-) I'm glad I was able to help.

• To whoever you are...your comments really hit me hard. thank you so much. though I didn't went out with that other guy...i seem to agree with you. if you happen to read this...hope you will add me up( may you be a guy or a girl) you seem to give nice advices...thanks

• You're welcome. Good luck now!

ilovelegs

• Show Older
  • First of all grow some balls or the female equivalent and either break up with your boyfriend or break it off with this other guy. By the way what's so great about him texting you all the time. Texts are really shallow and it makes this guy look needy. He's older you say swooping in on some younger girl. He definitely wants one thing p**** and I don't mean he wants a cat from the animal shelter. Where is your boyfriend. Have you tried talking to him. maybe he already knows ur cheating. Maybe he likes to save his communications for long more meaningful conversations. Will he know, I think he will suspect it. Next time he sees you and/or has sex with you you will probably give off a sort of smirklike attitude guys pick up on stuff like that, guys are good at knowing when they are being laughed at and most girls I know are bad at keeping secrets. Ask yourself what you and pretty much all women would say if I posted a question can girls tell if her boyfriend had sex with someone else? How would you respond, would you give me helpful hints on how to bang as many girls as possible while she was gone at say her aunts funeral and not get caught or would you respond with some kind of righteous outrage. If you have some great hints on how to lie cheat and manipulate women just to get some and rack up points share them with me, for entertainment value. I don't cheat

• Hey there - thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

I posted this question like few months ago. Just to let you know, I didn't went out with that guy I was referring to on this questions, in short I did not cheat with my boyfriend that time. I just couldnt...But I ended everything up with that boyfriend - now we're just friends. I was just really curious that's why I asked this question...

• He'll probably get suspicious of the way you act later on .. but why are you planning on cheating on him in the first place?

If you're going to be doing things like that..you might as well just end it and move on.. don't hurt your bf..it's not fair to him..

• i can't believe anyone actually answered this question. I can't condone cheating on your boyfriend. That's a betrayal. It's not something you do to someone you love and it sure as hell isn't something you ask others for help on. Or do you not give a damn about your boyfriend? Most As for how often your boyfriend calls you, most relationships are like that. It even annoys some girls if the guy calls to often. It just means he has his own life. really, it's people like you who are responsible for spreading STD"s. It sounds like your thinking of sleeping with him, on a first date, without even having him tested, because your boyfriend doesn't call you several times a day. Call him if your that needy.

• I would move on!

But to answer your question no he won't be able to tell at all even the next day!

Hope that helps

• Just tell him it is over!!!! Period!!!

hope that helps...add me if you want to chat or need ny advice!!! hope this helps

• Thank you! and yes I tried breaking up with him but all he replied is that he loves me and he is just super busy...i don't know why he is still keeping me but he never shows any effort at all. we only live like 6 towns away...

• nahh he wouldn't be able to tell you cheated

i just think it would be weird for you to be around him

youd probably act different and hell notice that..

but I think that if you are truly unhappy;

you should end your current relationship before starting a new one with someone else

i think that would only be fair and it would be better for you anyway..

if your guy can't treat you right you shouldnt keep holding on you should just drop him

• Thank you

• No way he will be able to tell it by smell or whatever .

However, the biggest snitch that rats you out is your own guilty conscience.

People often feel so guilty about what they did they will act weird and will act paranoid to certain keywords that their partner mentions because they suspect their partner knows of their cheating etc.

The best way to cheat successfully is to have a clean conscious.

If you don't have that and constantly think you've done something horribly wrong he will probably suspect.

So if you think you can manage sleeping with the other guy and thinking nothing of it. Go for it.

If you know you'll be tormented by guilt, it's best to break up with your current boyfriend now or later when he finds out you cheated.