Guys; why do you like to brag about your sex life with your current girlfriend?

Guys; why do you like to brag about your sex life with your current girlfriend? as in, telling them about 'everything'

wtf? I meant as in telling your FRIENDS about you and your CURRENT GIRLFRIENDS sex.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• The same reason anyone brags about anything. It's something they like that they think others will envy.

• Selected as most helpful

It's not something I do, but I imagine it's much like girls talking about their boyfriends. Which they do a lot. Sure, maybe they don't go into details about sex (some of 'em, anyway), but they ALL gossip about what they think he's thinking, what he said, what he meant, etc. In my experience, anything that is said one girl will be spread throughout her herd of friends within a week.. 'tis why I never share secrets with gals. Or anyone, for that matter. xD

Men can bond over shared interests just as women can. Men are just more interested in sex than they are in the emotional idiosyncrasies of their mate's girlfriend.

• I sure don't. I think girls do this more than guys.

• You should have specified who them are. And it's because men are competitive by nature and sex is pretty much a favorite thing amongst young men why wouldn't we brag about how great our sex life is. I'm getting more sex than you is like I'm a better man then you. same with sports. Only sports is merely a man made game while sex is the sport of life itself. What would you rather be a winner at.

• that's a dumb idea... I don't think my current girlfriend wants to know my sex history and what I've done with other girls..

• If it's my gf.. I don't ,, if some random girl then yes I'll let my friends know about.it..

girls do it too.