My boyfriend still has pictures of women having sex with animals on his pc..what should I do?

hi to everyone..my boyfriend and I are living together for 1 and a half year.He is 30 and I 25.we will get married soon.Although we have a great 2-year relationship and amazing sex life, I'm facing a serious problem.My boyfriend is watching porn movies, as a normal guy thing.Many times we are watching together..I don't have any problem with that and I'm opened-mind.The problem is that a few months ago,i discovered that he was watching porn videos with women having sex with animals.We don't share the same pc, but I thought we didn't have secrets.Anyways.The same day,we had a deep conversation and I explained him that such videos made me feel uncomfortable and I kindly requested him to stop watching them.He gave me his word that he will not watch again.unfortunately, three days ago,i downloaded a few songs and I had to go to downloads files. All of sudden, I saw that he had pictures of women having sex with animals.I got mad..How could he...?He gave me his word and I was sure that he would never watch them again because I trusted him.He knows that videos like these bother me and make me feel so so uncomfortable.I haven't told him yet that I know he is still watching these things.I don't know what I am supposed to do...We still have an amazing sex life, but I don't know why he keeps doing that..And the wedding day is next week...i really need your advice...Thank you in advance.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• what about it makes you uncomfortable? is I the actual content or is it the fact that he's watching it? if it's just the content then just make him hide it from you so you don't see it. better yet, he could just get a cheap PC or account on that pc that has all the porn on there so you don't have to see it. If it's the fact that he's watching it you should seriously tell him. Don't request it, have a serious talk about how uncomfortable it makes you and the consequences, etc... he needs to know how much watching the porn makes you uncomfortable. If he loves you, he'll choose you over the porn. If he chooses the pron, then well, at least you know what kind of person he really is. (no offense I'm just saying in case).either way, I hope the best!

What Guys Said 3

• You can get him to stop it slowly but surely, besides how do you know he hasn't got round to deleting the files yet? Have you checked the dates that they were downloaded?

• Sorry but he's a freak. Never get a pet

• Hide the family dog...

What Girls Said 4

• Are you sure you want to marry a man that looks at porn pics of women doing animals?

• first of all ewwww, second just sit him down and tell him that it makes you uncomfortable for him to be watching that kind of stuff and if he can't stop don't marry the guy

• sorry but I love animals EW. WTF is he thinking that is beyond wrong on so many levels!

• I think like there's more coming.. more coming like he is gonna keep doing it. The more you try to stop him the more he is going to be watching those unusual porn. I'm not sure if you know your man enough that he can compromise on such thing. But instead of just telling him to just stop, why not try to ask him what makes him like those kind of porn maybe you'll have a better understanding. You guys sounds so serious because the wedding is so soon. You wanna think things through see what is good about your relationship with him vs that girl to dog/farm animal porn that really bothers you then make a decision that you feel is fair for both of you. Good Luck.