Would you ever have sex with a fat girl?

why or why not

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yes ! Love them, matter of fact wouldn't have it any other way and YES I am h/w proportionate. They are so passionate and know what they want. I don't want to feel bones and IO am going at it.

What Guys Said 14

• there is a "search" feature in the topright of the site. Use it and you'll see how you are just extremely insecure to ask this. You'll find yeah it's bad to be fat but you're probably not fat, just curvy and all guys prefer cuves to skinny girls. My girlfriend is curvy and I love her.

stop asking this kinda stuff

• No, because fat girls are unattractive to me. Of course it does depend on what you call fat! Too thin is also unattractive. Generally, you'll be more attractive if you are healthy and look as though you are.

• fat girls got good stuff down there...

• im gonna say have to say no..depending on what you call fat..i mean it its like overwieght overwieght then hell no...sorry

• Everyone needs some loving...I mean a sun shines on a dogs @ss every now and then.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if I was a guy I would have sex with a chubby chick, I would not with a fat chick with a gut that hangs over and some thunder thighs, girls that are real big tend to stink more cause less air circulates down there and the sweating. But on a different note my boyfriend gained a little and it drives me wild something about a good combination of chub a muscle is sexy.

• If the guy likes you then it doesn't matter what your size is. If a guy does say that if you lost weight he would date you or whatever then he's not the guy for you. If you feel self conscious about your weight then you should do something about it to benefit yourself not others. I'll probably sound like I'm rambling, but I'll tell a story anyway. My junior year of school I had a huge crush on this guy. Everyday I would go to school praying that he would ask me out. I am over weight, but I still thought he liked me from some of the things that he did, but I wasn't sure they were signs plus I looked at it like I'm the fat girl and he's the skinny guy who would never like me so I never said any thing to him. I decided to go on a diet and exercise to loose weight. I thought if I lost weight he would like me. Then one day I realized that if he doesn't like me the way I am now then I don't need him. Now I'll be starting my senior year and I've lost a lot of weight. I want to find someone that likes me for me and not looks. I also feel better because I'm healthier and I did it for me not for some guy. So don't worrry about trying to find a guy that likes you. One day there will be a guy that will like you no matter what size you are.

• Like I have said before but in a slightly different way: Are YOU willing to have sex with a fat guy?

• you could have put this all into one question because I'm assuming if a guy is willing to f*ck a fat girl, then he's willing to make out with one. but if you're fat, it's should be no consolation that some guys are willing to get intimate with you, because you're obviously insecure about your weight and you should lose weight for your the sake of your own confidence. so even if a 100 guys say that they'd do you, it doesn't change the fact that a 1000 more wouldn't and that compliments won't make you feel better about yourself when you're already asking questions like these...