What sexual actions turn a guy on?

What are some things a girl can do to turn a guy on, make him go crazy? What does he like in bed? How does he like to be kissed the most. Where? What types of things make him go crazy when a girl gives him oral?I know all guys are different so don't say that. Answer with your opinion.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Experts Said

Most Helpful Opinion

• For me stripping and some certain moves like moving her hips against my man hood would drive me crazy. If you want to drive your man crazy try to do things with your body away from him, for example bite your lips while your touching your self. Get close to him making him thinking he would kiss or touch you for sure and then go back. Talk to him sexy talks like "How bad you wants me! ", "You think you can handle me! " stuff like that. You can do all that without any physical touch and you will see the result. But you have to be good by doing it slowly and with many tempting moves like those I mentioned before. Most guys like to be kissed on their nick, chest and stomach. Don't be shy, pepper his upper body part with all the kisses you can. Kiss here and there. Bite gently his neck and do some licking over his chest. I think your man would like those things and you may drive him so crazy girl :-)Also read this article on How To Turn A Guy On. It looks like he got most of the tips listed down, if not all.

• Touching yourself? haha...i for a guy definitly like it. but it's kinda sad on the girl's part.

• dam it wheres my boyfriend when I need him? lol

What Guys Said 32

• Blowjob is a simple answer.

• It doesn't matter as much WHAT you do as HOW you do it. Kiss me warmly on the lips...and maybe give me a little bit of tongue with it. Then put your hand on my penis to see if it is getting stiff and hard...and if it is...feel for it and try to grip the shaft through my pants and rub it to encourage it to get harder. Find the zipper to my pants and pull it down, and reach inside and pull my Jockeys to one side and find my penis and pull it out...Feel the tip for pre come and if you find some spread it arouond the head and use it as lubricant on the head and part of the shaft. Get as much of the penis wet and slippery with precum as you can. Move from my lips to my ear and stick your tongue in my ear while you are rubbing my penis and that will get me even wetter. I like it if you work on the shaft and the head and make a circle with your thumb and index finger and put it around the base of the head and work that area until your can replace it with your lips.When you get your lips on the head, suck on it a little forcefully and use your hand(s) on the shaft working the skin back and forth on the shaft while you use the other hand on my testicles. Now, let me do the same thing to you, and tell me what you like...I will put my tonge in every place you went me to...starting with your clitoris and going from there there , and I like to include your anus, if we have been in the shower just prior to that. While you are there put some Benzocaine on the head of my penis so that I don't shoot my wad too quickly when I penetrate your vagina.

• 47d

Making a home-made pizza

lets see.

A sure fire way is to be aggressive, when you're alone and all that, grab his crotch, feel him up, kiss him on the neck, NO! better yet! lick his neck!

If you wanna give him a striptease, don't make it a goddamn strip club, make him part of it, straddle him you rip your shirt off.

trust me, no guy is really turned on by a girl playing coy.

Honestly I'd reccomend watching some p*rn, not just "guy fucking a girl" p*rn but I mean those videos of one girl parading around, doing the striptease etc... you may not get off to it, but it'll be a great avenue of research for you.

• Oral is amazing, Stripping while giving oral = heaven

• a teasing bj. start out kissing/licking it and make your way all the way to taking it as deep as you can. great trick is after you have him wet with your saliva just blow air onto it for a while till it gets cold then take as much of it in as you can. the shock from cold to warm is sooooo good. boobs. hold his hands on them, mush his face into them. lick nibble kiss and blow on his nipples, lead him to bed by his penisthis last one sounds a bit slutty and demeaning but just lying down and pointedly opeing your legs (not to give him a view, but to show that he is welcome) and telling him to 'go nuts' is pretty much the best thing you could do for him.

• Oh yeah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• well for me I love when a girl kisses me and starts to move her hands all over me and put thier hands in my pants to make me hard. then I usually want he to kiss me on the neck moving slowly down my chest kissing me and moving her other hand on me so she can jerk me off and go down on me.

• Biting of fingers! I found this out today.. Never thought that such a small action would have such I big effect, I had to contain myself haha!

• Me too, all the past years I never knew that. untill with my Hubby now lol.i love it

• 47d

well as a guy my self good conversation is my biggest turn on but as far a thing that a girl can do to me to turn me on well laying my head in her lap and playing with my hair and ears an a girl in a dress or skirt

• sex usually works

• I can only speak for myself. Kissing on the neck, ears, chest, stomach are sensitive areas. Whisper in his ear what you are going to do to him. Just be a tease do not hold back.

• honestly, try your best to take it all in your mouth andswallow but you don't need to do it all the time but if he asks do it. OH and teasing is always a good thing

• I like it when I girl talks dirty in my ear in bed. When she is about to come I like for her or me to kiss deeply and her breath goes into your mouth. Oraly I like as deep and as slowly as she can go with lots of tongue action on the underside.

• Men is like a surprises box just waiting to be opened when we are in a relationship, soin my case I like womens try to improve thinks like... when she is giving me oral sex, user her hands to touch my nipples and my chest or my ass..other thing too is when your giving oral, use your hands in the top, that drives a men crazy... but remember.. while more wet... better ALWAYSyou can try use your tongue in the mens nipples while your holding his drive and using your hands (while more wet... better)

• Is it hot when a girl spits to make it wet. Or is that turn off?

• Its hot, big time

• Well I'm my case my biggest turn on is when a girl kisses around my v line or kisses my neck. Also in bed it drives me crazy when a girl teases a little bit, kissing starting from my mouth to my stomach. And the whole oral thing if you know what your doing then it will drive any guy crazy.

• Yeah I have heard the v line is a big turn on.. and I have also heard that running your tongue from the top of his chest down there is a turn on.. is this true?

• Show Older
    • Stupid question. What is the v line. Is it your neck line?

• Its down where you stomach is.

• rub your ass on he's d***

• Well we do like a little strip tease in before getting into it, personally I would liked to be kissed by my penis and balls and around that area, I love it when I just get to sit back and watch her blow me off, I like it when she licks my penis slowly like a lollipop, and when she sucks it in and out, just do the best you got and everything should be good.

• This is the best turn on:1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link 10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.Good luck

• o method you're good, that sure will do the trick

• Firstly let the guy no first hand what you will give him and what you don't and not up for. Secondly guys find it a real turn off wen you say no will you busy and thirdly in my case the wrapper of the candy is most important if the wrappin is hot and sexy that is the way sex will be and if you a nasty girl go ahead and star first guys find it really hot wen a girl start first deep kissin and touchin and the look in the eyes is all part of the sexual experance for guys

• The kind that involve him, you, and sex..Seriously, guys are THE easiest things in the world to turn on. Just lay down, spread your legs and do whatever position he wants, and he'll absolutely love you. Women are the tricky ones to meet their desires!

• Deep Throating. Definitely.

• The guy I last had a Flig thing with (read my storie) he hates deep throating.

• 47d

i like it. Makes me get harder and even turned on more. Nice and slow baby. Remember ladies thats were the male G spot is. I also love it when she sits her ass on my face while i'm licking & sucking on her sweet pussy, i begin to play with her ass the same way she is with mine. This really drives me nuts. After she has an orgasm from me eatting her out. i like rimming her till she is begging me to stick my cock deep in her pussy fast and hard from the side. I tell her to suck on a tit while i play with the other. Telling him how much you are enjoying the moment, what you like. Cumming in your mouth, on your face, tities, ass. Wacthing you lick up his hot load. If you r into having a threesome with him and another F/M? Moanning. Teasing the head and sides of his Shaft/Rod/Tool/Dick/Cock or if you prefer his penis with your tounge, hands body. Even a vibrator will get your man turned on when you place it right under his nut sack & on his limp dick if you want to give him jump start without you using any of your body parts. And remember to always keep an open mind, be willing to explore new things with each other. If trying anal for the first time slow and easy. gentle strokes in & out K. It may be a forbitten area but hey not knock till you try it. Who knows the two of you may even wish you tried it sooner. lol Most of all do what brings you both pleasure as long as it's comferftable & the hell with what socitily says is the norm. Hope this help and thank you for making my heart skip a few beats & something else throb. :-] !! Enjoy

• One time a woman asked me to masturbate in front of her as she did in front of me... That was smoking hot.. Then she told me to keep going on the shaft added lube and had me slide between her lips and grind her clit against my head.. I've never cum that hard before or since it was very erotic

• the stall and color of your panties are everything also masturbate often

• stripping away your garments in wavy motion, rubbing ur ass over her crotch, touching ur nips for him, kissing his D*** head and cupping his balls. applying lubricant oil over his erection will blast him off for sure

• When giving oral sex stick your pinke ( or other finger) in his ass go slow at first and judge his reaction - some guys don't like it- but if he does not flip out stick it in more and then in and out ect...

• That bump & grind thing during the reverse cowgirl...crazy.

• oral a lot of slurpy noise the sloppier the better, a good ride in bed, thow it back

• What sexual actions don't turn a guy on? Way quicker. Depending on the guy basically nothing a girl does.

• Touching yourself is a good thing and some striptease moves. Also. touching around the hips/ upper leg/pubic area is good too.

• Show More

What Girls Said 10

• rip his pants off tie him up and take it from him !

• Like w pre-sex or during? Because beforehand, he loves to be teased. I kiss him all over, from his lips, 2 his chest, 2 his stomach, nd it drives him crazy when I DON'T give him oral, I just kinda KISS the head of his penis...like tongue and all, like making out...but during, he loves to be bit nd lightly clawed

• Well I'm a FREAK and my man knows that anything he wants I'm down for it ANY time ANY where. When giving oral tease him, start by kissing his d*** and licking from the balls up, get it really wet, lick and suck his balls and lick the space underneath his balls and suck his d*** hard and deep. Bite and lick his ear while slowly and softy breathing out whisper to him "dominate me" "I wanna feel you fill me up" "come work your pussy" ...pull his thighs and hips when he's inside letting him know you want it so bad. Put your legs on his shoulders and tell him "deeper" ...ride him backwards (reverse cowgirl) and while doing so jiggle and shake your ass or tilt over and spread your ass cheeks apart and tell him to finger your ass while you take the **** deep. Tell him you wanna come on his d***. While he's f***ing you gently rub his balls .

• I think they love to hear how desirable they are. My man loves when I compliment how he is dressed or how he smells. I know my man loves when I take hoim by the hand and guide it where I want him to touch me. Lastnight, I took him by the hand and guided it inside my top (I wasn't wearing a bra). His eyes turned so dark and sexy as his hands moved over my hardening nipple.As he explored my breasts under my top, I rubbed his fly until I felt him turn hard. Then I fell to my knees and pleasured him through his jeans for a while before releasing him into my warm, waiting mouth. He loves this!

• My boyfriends biggest turn ons was when I talk dirty to him, and tease him with my moves and go down on him, lol

• To find out all the different things that turn a guy on - even stuff HE didn't he know worked! - you've got to get a book called, "Tickle His Pickle: Your Hands-On Guide to Penis Pleasing" (ha! pun intended, I'm sure). One of my guy friends told me that he'll dump a girl if she's not good in bed. I was shocked but it makes sense when you think about it. Anyway, so I went on the hunt to learn how to be amazing in bed and I found that book.

• I think man love it when you take your precious time with it and know what you are doing to keep it interesting and at the same time keep him relaxed and calm as if you're in control and taking care of his mental state of mind. First off, I like to slowly rub his arm and stomach with my hand. I slowly kiss the pawn of his hand and take his middle finger and slowly suck on it while giving him eye contact and feel his reaction to it. Then I work my way up his arm onto his shoulder and up his neck and ear. Sometimes I even softly suck on his chin as I give the other side of his neck, ears, shoulder and arms the same treatment. While doing this slowly inhale the masculine scent of him. As you slowly travel down his neck with soft kisses across his chest and nipples kind of suck on nipple softly and move back up the middle of his neck and slowly kiss, lick, suck his bottom lip softly. Act like you going to tongue kiss him but you don't at this point and slow go down the middle of his neck back to his chest area. Then you kiss him slowly under his navel and take the time and get a feel of his body reaction. Then you slowly travel down his thigh with kisses and slowly inhale and exhale on them and work your way to the inner part of his thigh with kiss and you might want to slowly suck on his inner thigh while doing this. Then you travel to his balls and slowly kiss and inhale and exhale on them and gently suck on them if you like while you're doing so. Take your tongue and travel slowly up to the tip of his d*** and slowly suck the tip of his d*** like it was your favorite blow pop you haven't had in a long time. (Take a moment and feel his body reaction and look in his eyes if you can see them at this point) While you down there take his hand and suck on that middle finger again. (If you make it to this point and he's soaking it all in girl you got him just the way you want him to be relaxed, but overexcited with responses like moans, maybe even sexual sigh, deep long exhale/inhale at the same time. He's probably wondering what the f*** you're going to do next...) Anyway at this point, he wants to explode just slowly work your way back to his lips and give him that tongue action that you promised him earlier. Ask him softly in his ear "Did you enjoyed this as much as I do?" Throw in a compliment or two about him. From this point moving forward whether if you want to increase the speed of things or continue at the same pace...It's up to you, he's in your hands now... I know this is a long drag out process to get to the bottom line but sometime a man don't mind a little sensual, slow, four play before the nitty gritty. But if indeed you do not get any reactions from the beginning to the end of slow four play then you got yourself a get down to the nitty gritty kind of guy. Wish you the best of luck!

• i know my guy loves it when I rub his you know, or when I kiss his neck and whisper something like f*** I love you in his ear also if I take my shirt off then his when making out oh and if he is touching you even if your not really feeling anything make noise and breath deeply

• what drives my boyfriend crazy is when, I slowly nibble on his ear or neck. when I bite his lip while kissing him or being on his . while laying on top of him. fetish? So all guys have one? mine likes it when I just get out of the shower or pool and water I'd dripping down my body. Do guys like when girls put their nails down a guys back? Ha idk

• Omg yeah the nails down the back, iv'e down that an he was on top he had to get off because he was tighting up I guess I don't know it was funny but he said he could handle it but I think he liked it.

• Nails down the back... awesome! but it depends on my mood.

• 53d

Grab his dick, then get on top of him and kiss his neck slowly, then start kissing him with tounge for about 10 seconds then stop leaving him wanting more and move your butt around on his lap. The head is the best place to kiss a guy to turn him on, the guy also loves it when you deep throat but not too far down you dont wanna gag depending on your gag reflexes. but when you are going to give him a blowjob kiss him from the neck down his body till you reach his penis and hell die from hornyness. Hope that helps.