What sexual actions turn a guy on?

What are some things a girl can do to turn a guy on, make him go crazy? What does he like in bed? How does he like to be kissed the most. Where? What types of things make him go crazy when a girl gives him oral?

I know all guys are different so don't say that. Answer with your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me stripping and some certain moves like moving her hips against my man hood would drive me crazy. If you want to drive your man crazy try to do things with your body away from him, for example bite your lips while your touching your self. Get close to him making him thinking he would kiss or touch you for sure and then go back. Talk to him sexy talks like "How bad you wants me! ", "You think you can handle me! " stuff like that. You can do all that without any physical touch and you will see the result. But you have to be good by doing it slowly and with many tempting moves like those I mentioned before.

Most guys like to be kissed on their nick, chest and stomach. Don't be shy, pepper his upper body part with all the kisses you can. Kiss here and there. Bite gently his neck and do some licking over his chest. I think your man would like those things and you may drive him so crazy girl :-)

Also read this article on How To Turn A Guy On. It looks like he got most of the tips listed down, if not all.

• Touching yourself? haha...i for a guy definitly like it. but it's kinda sad on the girl's part.

• dam it wheres my boyfriend when I need him? lol

What Experts Said

• 1|0
GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 34

• This is the best turn on:

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

Good luck

• Oral is amazing, Stripping while giving oral = heaven

• It doesn't matter as much WHAT you do as HOW you do it. Kiss me warmly on the lips...and maybe give me a little bit of tongue with it. Then put your hand on my penis to see if it is getting stiff and hard...and if it is...feel for it and try to grip the shaft through my pants and rub it to encourage it to get harder. Find the zipper to my pants and pull it down, and reach inside and pull my Jockeys to one side and find my penis and pull it out...Feel the tip for pre come and if you find some spread it arouond the head and use it as lubricant on the head and part of the shaft. Get as much of the penis wet and slippery with precum as you can. Move from my lips to my ear and stick your tongue in my ear while you are rubbing my penis and that will get me even wetter. I like it if you work on the shaft and the head and make a circle with your thumb and index finger and put it around the base of the head and work that area until your can replace it with your lips.

When you get your lips on the head, suck on it a little forcefully and use your hand(s) on the shaft working the skin back and forth on the shaft while you use the other hand on my testicles.

Now, let me do the same thing to you, and tell me what you like...I will put my tonge in every place you went me to...starting with your clitoris and going from there there , and I like to include your anus, if we have been in the shower just prior to that.

While you are there put some Benzocaine on the head of my penis so that I don't shoot my wad too quickly when I penetrate your vagina.

• lets see.

A sure fire way is to be aggressive, when you're alone and all that, grab his crotch, feel him up, kiss him on the neck, NO! better yet! lick his neck!

If you wanna give him a striptease, don't make it a goddamn strip club, make him part of it, straddle him you rip your shirt off.

trust me, no guy is really turned on by a girl playing coy.

Honestly I'd reccomend watching some p*rn, not just "guy fucking a girl" p*rn but I mean those videos of one girl parading around, doing the striptease etc... you may not get off to it, but it'll be a great avenue of research for you.

• a teasing bj. start out kissing/licking it and make your way all the way to taking it as deep as you can. great trick is after you have him wet with your saliva just blow air onto it for a while till it gets cold then take as much of it in as you can. the shock from cold to warm is sooooo good.

boobs. hold his hands on them, mush his face into them.

lick nibble kiss and blow on his nipples,

lead him to bed by his penis

this last one sounds a bit slutty and demeaning but just lying down and pointedly opeing your legs (not to give him a view, but to show that he is welcome) and telling him to 'go nuts' is pretty much the best thing you could do for him.

• Oh yeah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More from Guys
29

What Girls Said 11

• Probably anything that's sexual lol.

• rip his pants off tie him up and take it from him !

• Like w pre-sex or during? Because beforehand, he loves to be teased. I kiss him all over, from his lips, 2 his chest, 2 his stomach, nd it drives him crazy when I DON'T give him oral, I just kinda KISS the head of his penis...like tongue and all, like making out...but during, he loves to be bit nd lightly clawed

• Well I'm a FREAK and my man knows that anything he wants I'm down for it ANY time ANY where. When giving oral tease him, start by kissing his d*** and licking from the balls up, get it really wet, lick and suck his balls and lick the space underneath his balls and suck his d*** hard and deep. Bite and lick his ear while slowly and softy breathing out whisper to him "dominate me" "I wanna feel you fill me up" "come work your pussy" ...pull his thighs and hips when he's inside letting him know you want it so bad. Put your legs on his shoulders and tell him "deeper" ...ride him backwards (reverse cowgirl) and while doing so jiggle and shake your ass or tilt over and spread your ass cheeks apart and tell him to finger your ass while you take the **** deep. Tell him you wanna come on his d***. While he's f***ing you gently rub his balls .

• I think they love to hear how desirable they are. My man loves when I compliment how he is dressed or how he smells. I know my man loves when I take hoim by the hand and guide it where I want him to touch me. Lastnight, I took him by the hand and guided it inside my top (I wasn't wearing a bra). His eyes turned so dark and sexy as his hands moved over my hardening nipple.As he explored my breasts under my top, I rubbed his fly until I felt him turn hard. Then I fell to my knees and pleasured him through his jeans for a while before releasing him into my warm, waiting mouth. He loves this!

More from Girls
6