What sexual actions turn a guy on?

What are some things a girl can do to turn a guy on, make him go crazy? What does he like in bed? How does he like to be kissed the most. Where? What types of things make him go crazy when a girl gives him oral?

I know all guys are different so don't say that. Answer with your opinion.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Experts Said

Most Helpful Opinion

• For me stripping and some certain moves like moving her hips against my man hood would drive me crazy. If you want to drive your man crazy try to do things with your body away from him, for example bite your lips while your touching your self. Get close to him making him thinking he would kiss or touch you for sure and then go back. Talk to him sexy talks like "How bad you wants me! ", "You think you can handle me! " stuff like that. You can do all that without any physical touch and you will see the result. But you have to be good by doing it slowly and with many tempting moves like those I mentioned before.

Most guys like to be kissed on their nick, chest and stomach. Don't be shy, pepper his upper body part with all the kisses you can. Kiss here and there. Bite gently his neck and do some licking over his chest. I think your man would like those things and you may drive him so crazy girl :-)

Also read this article on How To Turn A Guy On. It looks like he got most of the tips listed down, if not all.

• dam it wheres my boyfriend when I need him? lol

• Touching yourself? haha...i for a guy definitly like it. but it's kinda sad on the girl's part.

What Guys Said 28

• 30d

lets see.

A sure fire way is to be aggressive, when you're alone and all that, grab his crotch, feel him up, kiss him on the neck, NO! better yet! lick his neck!

If you wanna give him a striptease, don't make it a goddamn strip club, make him part of it, straddle him you rip your shirt off.

trust me, no guy is really turned on by a girl playing coy.

Honestly I'd reccomend watching some p*rn, not just "guy fucking a girl" p*rn but I mean those videos of one girl parading around, doing the striptease etc... you may not get off to it, but it'll be a great avenue of research for you.

One time a woman asked me to masturbate in front of her as she did in front of me... That was smoking hot.. Then she told me to keep going on the shaft added lube and had me slide between her lips and grind her clit against my head.. I've never cum that hard before or since it was very erotic

What sexual actions don't turn a guy on? Way quicker. Depending on the guy basically nothing a girl does.

the stall and color of your panties are everything also masturbate often

stripping away your garments in wavy motion, rubbing ur ass over her crotch, touching ur nips for him, kissing his D*** head and cupping his balls. applying lubricant oil over his erection will blast him off for sure

• Blowjob is a simple answer.

• honestly, try your best to take it all in your mouth andswallow but you don't need to do it all the time but if he asks do it. OH and teasing is always a good thing

• rub your ass on he's d***

• When giving oral sex stick your pinke ( or other finger) in his ass go slow at first and judge his reaction - some guys don't like it- but if he does not flip out stick it in more and then in and out ect...

• Oral is amazing, Stripping while giving oral = heaven

• Well we do like a little strip tease in before getting into it, personally I would liked to be kissed by my penis and balls and around that area, I love it when I just get to sit back and watch her blow me off, I like it when she licks my penis slowly like a lollipop, and when she sucks it in and out, just do the best you got and everything should be good.

• I like it when I girl talks dirty in my ear in bed. When she is about to come I like for her or me to kiss deeply and her breath goes into your mouth.

Oraly I like as deep and as slowly as she can go with lots of tongue action on the underside.

• This is the best turn on:

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

Good luck

• o method you're good, that sure will do the trick

• A really feminine woman that makes me feel like a man seriously turns me on. So think old-school feminine charm in everything you do ... laughing at his jokes, randomly stroking his forearm and bicep, commenting on how safe you feel around him etc. Seduction is about building the tension gradually over a period of hours or even days and weeks so take your time. Think flirty, not dirty, first and escalate it gradually until he can't take it anymore. Also try the 2 steps forward, 1 step back technique, where you constantly escalate you flirtation but always pull away a little after each step forward e.g. maybe you have laughed at his jokes and rubbed his arm while looking into his eyes but then you go and talk to your friends for a bit. Then turn and look at him while talking to your friends and smile to him but without going back over and maybe going elsewhere out of his sight for a moment.

• That bump & grind thing during the reverse cowgirl...crazy.

• sex usually works

• Firstly let the guy no first hand what you will give him and what you don't and not up for. Secondly guys find it a real turn off wen you say no will you busy and thirdly in my case the wrapper of the candy is most important if the wrappin is hot and sexy that is the way sex will be and if you a nasty girl go ahead and star first guys find it really hot wen a girl start first deep kissin and touchin and the look in the eyes is all part of the sexual experance for guys

• a teasing bj. start out kissing/licking it and make your way all the way to taking it as deep as you can. great trick is after you have him wet with your saliva just blow air onto it for a while till it gets cold then take as much of it in as you can. the shock from cold to warm is sooooo good.

boobs. hold his hands on them, mush his face into them.

lick nibble kiss and blow on his nipples,

lead him to bed by his penis

this last one sounds a bit slutty and demeaning but just lying down and pointedly opeing your legs (not to give him a view, but to show that he is welcome) and telling him to 'go nuts' is pretty much the best thing you could do for him.

• Oh yeah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The kind that involve him, you, and sex..

Seriously, guys are THE easiest things in the world to turn on. Just lay down, spread your legs and do whatever position he wants, and he'll absolutely love you. Women are the tricky ones to meet their desires!

• What makes me crazy is when a girl teases me sexually for quite a long period, by giving views of herself (without any touching), before allowing sex...if I've been made to wait for it, then it's so much better. When it comes to oral, I love having my balls gently licked or sucked inbetween the main action!

• oral a lot of slurpy noise the sloppier the better, a good ride in bed, thow it back

• It doesn't matter as much WHAT you do as HOW you do it. Kiss me warmly on the lips...and maybe give me a little bit of tongue with it. Then put your hand on my penis to see if it is getting stiff and hard...and if it is...feel for it and try to grip the shaft through my pants and rub it to encourage it to get harder. Find the zipper to my pants and pull it down, and reach inside and pull my Jockeys to one side and find my penis and pull it out...Feel the tip for pre come and if you find some spread it arouond the head and use it as lubricant on the head and part of the shaft. Get as much of the penis wet and slippery with precum as you can. Move from my lips to my ear and stick your tongue in my ear while you are rubbing my penis and that will get me even wetter. I like it if you work on the shaft and the head and make a circle with your thumb and index finger and put it around the base of the head and work that area until your can replace it with your lips.

When you get your lips on the head, suck on it a little forcefully and use your hand(s) on the shaft working the skin back and forth on the shaft while you use the other hand on my testicles.

Now, let me do the same thing to you, and tell me what you like...I will put my tonge in every place you went me to...starting with your clitoris and going from there there , and I like to include your anus, if we have been in the shower just prior to that.

While you are there put some Benzocaine on the head of my penis so that I don't shoot my wad too quickly when I penetrate your vagina.

• well for me I love when a girl kisses me and starts to move her hands all over me and put thier hands in my pants to make me hard. then I usually want he to kiss me on the neck moving slowly down my chest kissing me and moving her other hand on me so she can jerk me off and go down on me.

• Biting of fingers! I found this out today.. Never thought that such a small action would have such I big effect, I had to contain myself haha!

• Me too, all the past years I never knew that. untill with my Hubby now lol.i love it

• Touching yourself is a good thing and some striptease moves. Also. touching around the hips/ upper leg/pubic area is good too.

• Deep Throating. Definitely.

• The guy I last had a Flig thing with (read my storie) he hates deep throating.

• I can only speak for myself. Kissing on the neck, ears, chest, stomach are sensitive areas. Whisper in his ear what you are going to do to him. Just be a tease do not hold back.

• Men is like a surprises box just waiting to be opened when we are in a relationship, so

in my case I like womens try to improve thinks like... when she is giving me oral sex, user her hands to touch my nipples and my chest or my ass..

other thing too is when your giving oral, use your hands in the top, that drives a men crazy... but remember.. while more wet... better ALWAYS

you can try use your tongue in the mens nipples while your holding his drive and using your hands (while more wet... better)

• Its hot, big time

• Is it hot when a girl spits to make it wet. Or is that turn off?

• Well I'm my case my biggest turn on is when a girl kisses around my v line or kisses my neck. Also in bed it drives me crazy when a girl teases a little bit, kissing starting from my mouth to my stomach. And the whole oral thing if you know what your doing then it will drive any guy crazy.

• Its down where you stomach is.

• Stupid question. What is the v line. Is it your neck line?

• Yeah this is very true.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 9

• I think man love it when you take your precious time with it and know what you are doing to keep it interesting and at the same time keep him relaxed and calm as if you're in control and taking care of his mental state of mind. First off, I like to slowly rub his arm and stomach with my hand. I slowly kiss the pawn of his hand and take his middle finger and slowly suck on it while giving him eye contact and feel his reaction to it. Then I work my way up his arm onto his shoulder and up his neck and ear. Sometimes I even softly suck on his chin as I give the other side of his neck, ears, shoulder and arms the same treatment. While doing this slowly inhale the masculine scent of him. As you slowly travel down his neck with soft kisses across his chest and nipples kind of suck on nipple softly and move back up the middle of his neck and slowly kiss, lick, suck his bottom lip softly. Act like you going to tongue kiss him but you don't at this point and slow go down the middle of his neck back to his chest area. Then you kiss him slowly under his navel and take the time and get a feel of his body reaction. Then you slowly travel down his thigh with kisses and slowly inhale and exhale on them and work your way to the inner part of his thigh with kiss and you might want to slowly suck on his inner thigh while doing this. Then you travel to his balls and slowly kiss and inhale and exhale on them and gently suck on them if you like while you're doing so. Take your tongue and travel slowly up to the tip of his d*** and slowly suck the tip of his d*** like it was your favorite blow pop you haven't had in a long time. (Take a moment and feel his body reaction and look in his eyes if you can see them at this point) While you down there take his hand and suck on that middle finger again. (If you make it to this point and he's soaking it all in girl you got him just the way you want him to be relaxed, but overexcited with responses like moans, maybe even sexual sigh, deep long exhale/inhale at the same time. He's probably wondering what the f*** you're going to do next...) Anyway at this point, he wants to explode just slowly work your way back to his lips and give him that tongue action that you promised him earlier. Ask him softly in his ear "Did you enjoyed this as much as I do?" Throw in a compliment or two about him. From this point moving forward whether if you want to increase the speed of things or continue at the same pace...It's up to you, he's in your hands now... I know this is a long drag out process to get to the bottom line but sometime a man don't mind a little sensual, slow, four play before the nitty gritty. But if indeed you do not get any reactions from the beginning to the end of slow four play then you got yourself a get down to the nitty gritty kind of guy. Wish you the best of luck!

• Well I'm a FREAK and my man knows that anything he wants I'm down for it ANY time ANY where. When giving oral tease him, start by kissing his d*** and licking from the balls up, get it really wet, lick and suck his balls and lick the space underneath his balls and suck his d*** hard and deep. Bite and lick his ear while slowly and softy breathing out whisper to him "dominate me" "I wanna feel you fill me up" "come work your pussy" ...pull his thighs and hips when he's inside letting him know you want it so bad. Put your legs on his shoulders and tell him "deeper" ...ride him backwards (reverse cowgirl) and while doing so jiggle and shake your ass or tilt over and spread your ass cheeks apart and tell him to finger your ass while you take the **** deep. Tell him you wanna come on his d***. While he's f***ing you gently rub his balls .

• rip his pants off tie him up and take it from him !

• i know my guy loves it when I rub his you know, or when I kiss his neck and whisper something like f*** I love you in his ear also if I take my shirt off then his when making out oh and if he is touching you even if your not really feeling anything make noise and breath deeply

• I think they love to hear how desirable they are. My man loves when I compliment how he is dressed or how he smells. I know my man loves when I take hoim by the hand and guide it where I want him to touch me. Lastnight, I took him by the hand and guided it inside my top (I wasn't wearing a bra). His eyes turned so dark and sexy as his hands moved over my hardening nipple.As he explored my breasts under my top, I rubbed his fly until I felt him turn hard. Then I fell to my knees and pleasured him through his jeans for a while before releasing him into my warm, waiting mouth. He loves this!

• My boyfriends biggest turn ons was when I talk dirty to him, and tease him with my moves and go down on him, lol

• To find out all the different things that turn a guy on - even stuff HE didn't he know worked! - you've got to get a book called, "Tickle His Pickle: Your Hands-On Guide to Penis Pleasing" (ha! pun intended, I'm sure).

One of my guy friends told me that he'll dump a girl if she's not good in bed. I was shocked but it makes sense when you think about it. Anyway, so I went on the hunt to learn how to be amazing in bed and I found that book.

• Like w pre-sex or during? Because beforehand, he loves to be teased. I kiss him all over, from his lips, 2 his chest, 2 his stomach, nd it drives him crazy when I DON'T give him oral, I just kinda KISS the head of his penis...like tongue and all, like making out...but during, he loves to be bit nd lightly clawed

• what drives my boyfriend crazy is when, I slowly nibble on his ear or neck. when I bite his lip while kissing him or being on his . while laying on top of him. fetish? So all guys have one? mine likes it when I just get out of the shower or pool and water I'd dripping down my body. Do guys like when girls put their nails down a guys back? Ha idk

• Nails down the back... awesome! but it depends on my mood.

• Omg yeah the nails down the back, iv'e down that an he was on top he had to get off because he was tighting up I guess I don't know it was funny but he said he could handle it but I think he liked it.