Do women enjoy their butt holes stimulated?

Do any women here enjoy their butt holes stimulated during normal intercourse? Whether it be licking, fingering, rubbing etc...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never experienced it personally. But, based on what I've heard from friends who have, apparently it feels amazing and makes for a more intense orgasm (though obviously stimulating a woman's rectum doesn't have as strong of an effect as it does for a guy's). But, don't just surprise her and put a finger there all of the sudden lol, ask the particular woman first.

What Girls Said 6

• no... that's just weird.. maybe the clint.

• The clint? what's that? ohh, now I know, that womanizing old perv from Arkansas!? lol

• I don't mind gentle stimulation. Lots of nerve endings to be enjoyed. Gently massaged with a lubed fingertip, perhaps entered a little with a finger during oral stimulation or intercourse or 69. No ass pounding mind you and I'm not into anal sex but not beyond playing there.

• Fair and honest answer, greatly appreciated!

• no, don't touch my bum hole please.

• Ok whatever you say, ur the boss!

• I enjoy it.

• no

• no thank you.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!