Do women enjoy their butt holes stimulated?

Do any women here enjoy their butt holes stimulated during normal intercourse? Whether it be licking, fingering, rubbing etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never experienced it personally. But, based on what I've heard from friends who have, apparently it feels amazing and makes for a more intense orgasm (though obviously stimulating a woman's rectum doesn't have as strong of an effect as it does for a guy's). But, don't just surprise her and put a finger there all of the sudden lol, ask the particular woman first.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 8

• no... that's just weird.. maybe the clint.

• The clint? what's that? ohh, now I know, that womanizing old perv from Arkansas!? lol

• I don't mind gentle stimulation. Lots of nerve endings to be enjoyed. Gently massaged with a lubed fingertip, perhaps entered a little with a finger during oral stimulation or intercourse or 69. No ass pounding mind you and I'm not into anal sex but not beyond playing there.

• Fair and honest answer, greatly appreciated!

• It's not bad, I mean the thought of it is just disgusting. But I've had a guy start licking it after he eats me out (not like tongue fucking my ass hole or nothing) and sometimes gently put a lubed up finger in there while he eats you out or fucks you, it actually feels pretty good. BUT most guys don't like to take it slow and easy, they'd rather ram it in from behind. And that shit ain't okay haha

• I enjoy it.

• no thank you.

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 0