He wants me to be wild...and crazy....and kinky?

So I'm seeing this guy right now and I'm kinda new to sex. lol He says I'm too quiet and he had to ask to see how I felt...which was kind of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, there is nothing to be embarrassed about being new to sex. We all started somewhere and over time that won't be the case. It is funny that he says you are too quiet. I had a boyfriend who thought I was too noisy, he would have loved you, lol. But all joking aside, our sexual preferences are personal, everyone's boat gets floated differently and it is good that he can tell you some of what he likes but he needs to respect that you are not just there for his personal amusement either.

So, I have always been a moaner and some guys love it, other guys not so much, but it doesn't really matter, because I love it and I can tone it down but I prefer not to. However, it would be good to find some way of letting your guy know if what he is doing feels good to you or not. I think he just wants feedback to see that you like what he is doing.

As far as what he would like that is kinky or wild, if he cannot explain it ask him if he has some porn or you can both watch some online to get an idea of what his idea of kinky is. Kinky is a vague and overused term and covers a lot of things. I consider myself kinky and I have definitely seen some stuff that I have no interest in. Just doesn't work for me. Same for you and your guy, you need to see what he is talking about.

Finally, you need to find a voice. Stand up for yourself. Don't apologize for your lack of experience. Why should you? Think about what you like. I know in the beginning women often do not reach orgasm from intercourse. You may even be too uncomfortable to ask him to do different things to give you an orgasm. But you will be a more exciting involved sexual partner for him if you are having fun and enjoying yourself.