He is not circumcised and it really bothers me.

I have been seeing this guy for about 3 months now. I like it him a lot. We finally had sex the other night, and I noticed he is not circumcised. I am turned off by it.

My questions are:

1. How do I get over it?

2. Is there anything about men who aren't circumcised, that I should know about?

Also, sometimes I want to ask him why he's not circumcised. Should I just keep it to myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with asking. It's not like he doesn't know he's uncircumcised, and it's not like he doesn't know that's a little out of the ordinary.

I've been with a couple uncircumcised guys. It was okay, but I never totally got used to it. I didn't like giving them head because of the nasty taste and I never really liked the look either.

• Ew, ya.. I might never give him head

• I could do it, I just didn't really like it the way I did with circumcised guys. If I really fell for a guy who was uncircumcised I guess I'd just push through it.