• Ask
  • myTake

Why Do Guys Shake Their Legs?

I'm in my mid-20s so this is an awkward question to ask in real life but I really do not have guys opinion still: Why do guys shake their legs when... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• it's def some type of nervous tick that many guys may have...it's like a girl when she checks out a guy...she twirls her hair apparently...the nervousness that someone feels in his/her body will find a way to escape in some way. In these instances, it's been the leg movement, other cases are different though.-------------------> learned all of this in public speaking class in college.

• Ok, so now I finally got a guy's opinion on the subject. it's not that bad after all. haha, glad I ask. thanks much!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• because they are getting horny or just nervous depends on the situation

• Shake his legs? I did not know guys do that, I think its just them to be honest.

• Hey, I'd like to speak to you about this...it looks like you've just explained my situation...(!) I go through the same thing, *sigh*...and I think I've worked out why guys do that now..., if you're reading this - please reply, thanks!