Rough sex or passionate sex?

rough love or passionate love. don't care or somewhere between?

• Rough sex
  • Passionate sex
  • Somewhere in the middle
  • Don't care either way as long as I get some sex.
pretty good responses but I was hoping for more votes. I personally like passionate over rough but if a girl want's it rough I'll give it a try

Most Helpful Girl

• somewhere in between like... vigorous sex is perfect. I don't like it too slow and too soft. I like it slow at the beginning and then vigorous and then orgasm and then its round two then round 3 hahaha

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 8

• most of the time I like passionate sex but it all depends on the day and mood. I have come home some days and BEGGED for rough sex. it just all depends really...

• I feel like if you're having rough sex you are being passionate so I think rough is ten times better.

• Passionate is good, very good...I would prefer that but I would also want rough...

• Well I would like to try both...if I ever got any worth anything...

• BOth depends on the mood!

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 3

• both! mix it up, and great your own pace ^.^ don't be one track doing the same old lap

• We like getting rough because it makes our sex more passionate! goo. gl/C4qylV

• Depends on moods really I usually start out being passionate then it starts getting rough.