• Ask
  • myTake

Rough sex or passionate sex?

rough love or passionate love. don't care or somewhere between?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Rough sex
  • Vote B Passionate sex
  • Vote C Somewhere in the middle
  • Vote D Don't care either way as long as I get some sex.
pretty good responses but I was hoping for more votes. I personally like passionate over rough but if a girl want's it rough I'll give it a try

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• somewhere in between like... vigorous sex is perfect. I don't like it too slow and too soft. I like it slow at the beginning and then vigorous and then orgasm and then its round two then round 3 hahaha

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like if you're having rough sex you are being passionate so I think rough is ten times better.

• BOth depends on the mood!

• most of the time I like passionate sex but it all depends on the day and mood. I have come home some days and BEGGED for rough sex. it just all depends really...

• Passionate is good, very good...I would prefer that but I would also want rough...

• Well I would like to try both...if I ever got any worth anything...

• IN BETWEEN A MIX OF BOTH BUT IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON

• Both...sometimes I'm in the mood for rough sex, sometimes I want passionate sex, sometimes I want it kinky, sometimes I want it romantic...it all depends.

What Guys Said 3

• both! mix it up, and great your own pace ^.^ don't be one track doing the same old lap

• Depends on moods really I usually start out being passionate then it starts getting rough.

• We like getting rough because it makes our sex more passionate! goo. gl/C4qylV